thirty bees forum

Floating Social Share

AndyC

Hi Does anyone know of a floating share module (preferably Free) that works with TB or even a way to get a floating widget to work with tb I've tried 1 or 2 and they don't work properly or have errors on debug.. I was using social media side bar but it had errors all the time

tia

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/548796-free-module-social-media-sidebar/ By PrestaCraft …I was using this 1 but it has permanent errors as below on debug , as soon as I removed the module they disappeared

On the very top header was saying this JSMin: Unterminated String at byte 466: ">JSMin: Unterminated String at byte 3648: ">;/* ]]> */

At the bottom was this /cache/smarty/compile/0b/ad/d2/0badd21bb7211ffe5e72cb6c959eac047e787871.file.socialmediasidebar.tpl.php on line 31

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/sites/p/MYWEBSITE/public_html/cache/smarty/compile/0b/ad/d2/0badd21bb7211ffe5e72cb6c959eac047e787871.file.socialmediasidebar.tpl.php on line 31 So was trying to find another option that works

Must be doing something wrong as this is the code I get and it wont accept it <!-- Go to www.addthis.com/dashboard to customize your tools --> <script type="text/javascript" src="//s7.addthis.com/js/300/addthis_widget.js#pubid=ra-5c2b86687a15d27b"></script>