Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

veldepatrick

Dashboard statistic stops registering sales

Question

Hi,

Since last week, my dashboard statistic module suddenly stopped registering sales etc. It just shows a flat line since begin of january. I checked the error log and found this:

[Tue Jan 08 15:04:55.418180 2019] [:error] [pid 24724] [client 85.150.219.252:49676] PHP Warning:  Division by zero in /home/krachtshop/domains/krachtshop.nl/public_html/modules/dashtrends/dashtrends.php on line 326, referer: https://krachtshop.nl/admin1864/index.php?controller=AdminDashboard&token=0ee75e2a853bc1fa474b35028931db79

I checked and line 326 of that file is this:

$translation = $normalMin + ($compareDate - $compareMin) * ($normalSize / $compareSize);

But I'm not to technical and don't know what to do. Can anyone see what's the problem of this error?

Kind regards,

Patrick

statistic.JPG

6 answers to this question

The only zero it can divide by is CompareSize. I don't know the code very well but my suggestion is to experiment with the (comparison)-period.

Just asking into the blue: Did you change your statuses? Don't laugh but if there is no status set that tells the db that an order was sold than...