thirty bees forum

Can't install 1.0.1 - gives 500 and white screen on /install/

the.rampage.rado

Question

12 answers to this question

[04-May-2017 13:51:26 UTC] PHP Warning: require(/home//publichtml/om/thirtybees/config/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home//publichtml/com/thirtybees/index.php on line 32 [04-May-2017 13:51:26 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home//publichtml/kcom/thirtybees/config/config.inc.php' (includepath='.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home//publichtml/com/thirtybees/index.php on line 32 [04-May-2017 13:57:48 UTC] PHP Warning: require(/home//publichtml/.com/thirtybees/config/config.inc.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home//publichtml/.com/thirtybees/index.php on line 32 [04-May-2017 13:57:48 UTC] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/home//publichtml/.com/thirtybees/config/config.inc.php' (includepath='.:/opt/alt/php70/usr/share/pear') in /home//publichtml/.com/thirtybees/index.php on line 32

Here's something wrong:

require(/home//public_html /om/ thirtybees/config/config.inc.php)

Each of the provided log entries shortens this part of the path differently.

Code is very simple, nothing 30bz-specific: php require(dirname(__FILE__).'/config/config.inc.php'); Smells like there's something wrong with the PHP installation.

Yes, everything went fine after I enabled mode_dev. Page refresh and the installer was OK but before I enabled it I tried 5 times (delete old files, upload new files (including the github dev version) with no success.

The installer was 100% OK, no errors, just normal install. The shop is now running and I'm doing my import tests.

I'm having a similar error 500 problem when trying to install thirty bees. When clicking "Next" on the "store information" install page, i receive this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'Validate' not found in /var/"DOMAINNAME"/install/controllers/http/configure.php:118 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/DOMAINNAME/install/classes/controllerHttp.php(182): InstallControllerHttpConfigure->validate() #1 /var/www/DOMAINNAME/install/trystart.php(34): InstallControllerHttp::execute() #2 /var/www/DOMAINNAME/install/index.php(56): require_once('/var/www/DOMAINNAME...') #3 {main} thrown in /var/www/DOMAINNAME/install/controllers/http/configure.php on line 118

Anyone have a solution for the problem?