thirty bees forum

Working eBay Modul

Lausli

Hey,

i test the eBay Modul (Community Edition) and it should work. But if anyone use it i think its better to run that only in sandbox mode.

The eBay Modul can be downloaded here: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/571694-ebay-modul-community-edition-no-block/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Has anyone got this working correctly? I have it installed and it's failing on sync. Can anyone be of assistance?

Some products have been refused by eBay API due to the following error(s): 37 : Input data for tag is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation. Item.Site

• 5 months later...

Sorry for the off topic, but you are talking about something that most probably will never happen, especially with the current version releases tempo ... Sorry for not being optimistic, but almost a month without any commits on git hub, half an explanation from @lesley and not single one from @mdekker, I'm starting to think 1.0.3 will be the last one ... I really hope I'm wrong! So I wouldn't bother for such thing. Why do you even plan to update your store if it's running fine? If the module is working with the current release just buy it and use it for next at least 2 years :)

@mockob said in Working eBay Modul:

So I wouldn’t bother for such thing. Why do you even plan to update your store if it’s running fine? If the module is working with the current release just buy it and use it for next at least 2 years

The shop is not working fine because is on virtuemart 2.5! :dagger: I want to start using thirtybees in production (and become a little recurring donator) but I'm afraid about it.

...and about activity I can see it on public and private repositories: https://github.com/firstred?tab=overview&from=2018-03-01&to=2018-03-21