thirty bees forum

Migration to TB - migration bridge not working

MichaelEZ

Question

Hello, 

today i bought prestashop -> tb migration modul, i was able to install modul on target site and migration bridge on source shop, but next step when I´m supposed to link it [in my case] :

https://naradieshop.sk/modules/migrationproserver/server.php

But here I´m stuck  thinking source site/modul is at fault here.

Sooo i tried install migration bridge on clean presta and its working and have same output as in main store. I tried turn off SSL but that didnt help.

Edited by MichaelEZ

14 answers to this question

Well we are too afraid of upgrading current site to anything else, it s miracle that its still even runnin 😕 So @Araz contacted me back, i let u know 

// so still no answer, looking at free core updater but when i open module : 

Notice on row 29 in file /nfsmnt/hosting1_2/c/1/c1e43bbc-bd92-4a04-8a45-ddb64051e783/naradieshop.sk/web/modules/psonesixmigrator/classes/Blowfish.php
[8] Constant PS_UNPACK_NATIVE already defined

Notice on row 30 in file /nfsmnt/hosting1_2/c/1/c1e43bbc-bd92-4a04-8a45-ddb64051e783/naradieshop.sk/web/modules/psonesixmigrator/classes/Blowfish.php
[8] Constant PS_UNPACK_MODIFIED already defined

Sooo in the end i was able to upgrade core to TB, it was painless and fast, theme seems to be working, orders too, most of modules too, im impressed. One problem it is still super slow, but after upgrade i was able to upgrade it to php 7.2 and fix it somehow.. 

Now I have to probably refund module that cost me 70 € and unfortunatly didnt work 😕 One more Q, is there module/tool tb -> tb migration? 

Edited by MichaelEZ
  • Confused 1

Well i mean from shop to shop, i woud like to migrate only categorios, products, customers but not modules, theme to another. (or just do it manualy ?)

// just found out  that im unable to  download invoice PDF orders from be4 update to tb

// okay fixed - GO Pay module was at fault 

Edited by MichaelEZ

2 hours ago, MichaelEZ said:

mean from shop to shop

Ok so I understood your question to be you have a Prestashop shop and you want to migrate everything to a Thirty bees shop?  Yes or No?

If yes I sent you the links above to a free migrator. 

Maybe you went back and read it since you liked it.  I am sort of confused.  If you are looking for it to be a exact one to one I doubt it will be.  I hope you are setting up a test shop and planning it all out.  Not just converting a live shop to live shop.  Anyway it's a great community here so welcome to TB's. Are you from US?

Edited by Factor

Well right now it already upgraded from presta 1.6.1.10 to TB 1.0.8 and yeah i had to do it live, because we are in quarantine with slow querys. We paid one guy to solve it, he kind of did but left it unfinished, upgrade to higher php was needed, but presta didnt handle it. So now with upgraded shop from presta to TB and upgraded php too we are w8 for him to reply. 

And about migration.. we wants to copy data from this one live server (1.0.8) to second VPS (1.1.0), finished it there and then X-change it.

And i liked it becasue that free modul did more for Us then paid one, and @Araz is still unresponsive 😕

Oh and yea i like it here at TB's so far a lot of helpful ppl 😉

Edited by MichaelEZ

3 minutes ago, MichaelEZ said:

And i liked it because that free modul did more for Us then paid one

Ok glad it helped.  Ok well just keep reading and posting.  We will help get you there...  

5 minutes ago, MichaelEZ said:

because we are in quarantine with slow querys

Sounds like you mean you site is slow? or was on prestashop? Slowness is most likely related to system resources not being adequate based of overall use of the site. Could be many things would need more info around what you currently have related to RAM, CPU, OS.

You might look at if you think its database related only

or 

https://github.com/major/MySQLTuner-perl

The thing is we were on shared hosting, becaouse of those slow querys in db [ log: http://schiprosk.sk/log.html ] they put us into quarantine, so i bought VPS 4x vCPU 4GB ram and 100GB SSD runnin Centos 7 (it was rly fun learning all those new thing) . 

I tried to migrate then eshop to VPS, but it was still extremle slow with that screwed DB. So we decided to created new eshop and export categorys/products/customers etc. and import it into clean TB.

So I did buy modul to do it, unfotunetly its not working. So here we are 😕 And thank you for that db tuning tut, i´ll try out later.