thirty bees forum

Recommended PHP parameters Could not make a secure connection with PayPal. Your store might not be able to process payments.

veganline

• 5 months later...
On 9/25/2019 at 4:50 PM, dynambee said:

You don't have to do anything at this point, just click on Next. Once you get TB installed you can follow my directions above.

This isn't a TB-specific problem. Everyone used the same PayPal server to test TLS 1.2 compatibility (it was designed for it) and then PayPal just decided to take the server down. Thanks PayPal.

I am having exactly this issue at a fresh install.  If I understand correctly, I should just be able to click next and continue installing despite the error.  In my case, clicking the Next button does absolutely nothing.  As an aside, I will say that I don't much care if PayPal works as I have no intentions of using it on this store.  Any advice? Thanks in advance...

Honestly as it's been a while, I can't remember how I got around this one. 

I think what I landed up doing was doing a fresh install on localhost, then I moved / migrated this working copy across. If I recall this worked. 

You can give it a shot and let us know. 

34 minutes ago, gospodinwizard said:

In my case, clicking the Next button does absolutely nothing.

could you open javascript console and look if there's any error displayed?

I install the tb store few times a month and I never have any problems. But that might be because I'm always installing bleeding edge. I haven't installed 1.1.0 in a long time

All right, I've just tested. It works. But the screen looks differently than the one in the very first post, so I guess there is some other problem, not the paypal tls issue. As usually, that will be a red herring only. 

image.png.2eab0abf00498654f88c6f0c6f2c8a53.png