thirty bees forum

Theme Master Module ~¤~with a little help from my friends~¤~

zen

8 minutes ago, LCortes said:

I think that it will be good if we can change all colours: NAVBAR - background, text and hyperlinks, MENU - background, text, hangover... Maybe button colours and button hangover

OK..I'll do that Asap and post the archive here.. and update on github 🙂

for the changes to show faster on you browser, you can try to empy cache in the back office.

Thank you very much... soon I will have my store online 🙂

by the way, if I change theme it activate and deactivate some modules... I found that config file has some instructions to that activations/deactivations... It's safe to erase that lines in config file so I can change theme without change anything else?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

What a nice little module to do some basic customizations - Thanks! - I can't imagine all the time you lovely people put into this stuff however I will ask.. 😋

Would it be dificult to add Header Navbar font color ? - At the moment you have to choose a light color for the navbar as the text is black. It would open it up nicely if we could specify white font for the header navbar (or any other color)

Thanks again for this good stuff!

Thanks again

3 hours ago, Russ said:

What a nice little module to do some basic customizations - Thanks! - I can't imagine all the time you lovely people put into this stuff however I will ask.. 😋

Would it be dificult to add Header Navbar font color ? - At the moment you have to choose a light color for the navbar as the text is black. It would open it up nicely if we could specify white font for the header navbar (or any other color)

Thanks again for this good stuff!

Thanks again

OK this is not difficult I put it on the TODO list as well, sorry to make you wait... I'll try my best to find the time for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1