thirty bees forum

Error 500: both front end and back end

movieseals

Question

Only message in logs are these:
Declaration of Link_000_webpgenerator::getImageLink($name, $ids, $type = NULL) should be compatible with LinkCore::getImageLink($name, $ids, $type = NULL, $format = 'jpg', $highDpi = false) in /home/zbookstore/public_html/override_multi/classes/Link_000_webpgenerator.php on line 0

Declaration of Link_000_webpgenerator::getCatImageLink($name, $idCategory, $type = NULL) should be compatible with LinkCore::getCatImageLink($name, $idCategory, $type = NULL, $format = 'jpg', $highDpi = false) in /home/zbookstore/public_html/override_multi/classes/Link_000_webpgenerator.php on line 0

and

Undefined index: HTTP_USER_AGENT in /home/zbookstore/public_html/modules/ets_superspeed/classes/cache.php on line 31

They look harmless for the most part.  Removing the modules and associated files does not fix the problem so I think those are unrelated.

Unable to run the exception I download through the decoder, so I am at a loss as to what is causing this.  Everything was working fine.  Deleting htaccess does not work.  Rebooting server neither.

I have tried disabling the overrides folders, to no effect. I also manually emptied all caches in case it was caused by a cache corruption.  No dice.

I have attached my exception, if someone could kindly decode it and copy the results, it might give me an inkling of what is wrong.

exception_2019121519436.txt

Edited by movieseals

10 answers to this question

First of all you should enable debug mode so that you can see which error is the real problem. You mention some errors in the log file, but it is unclear whether they are happening now when you refresh a page or happened somewhere in the past.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

Besides that I would suggest disabling all non-TB modules. (you can use Prestools for that).

If decoding the error message indicates some problematic module you can also disable that by renaming it. It is a crude method but it will at least give you access to the backoffice.

On 12/16/2019 at 8:40 AM, Kashir2000 said:

@movieseals In admin panel, under settings there is "Logs" tab. You can uplad this file there, decode error and post error here. Only then we can tell/help you more. Or you may find out what's wrong yourself 🙂

If I was able to login in the backend, I would have done it - I know where it is.  It's just that when you cannot login in the backend, you are kind of screwed...

On 12/15/2019 at 9:54 PM, lesley said:

We cannot decode it without your cookie key.  It looks like that override could be the issue, I have not see that one before. Have you tried renaming it? 

Ah! I see... 😞  I removed all the modules that were not TB and I reinstalled them one by one.  Seemed to have worked for now.

• Like 1

Well, the problem is back again.  Still do not know what is causing it but got more useful info in some logs:

HP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Class 'Shop' not found in /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Configuration.php:376
Stack trace:
#0 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Tools.php(5259): ConfigurationCore::get('PS_TIMEZONE')
#1 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/db/Db.php(274): ToolsCore::getTimeZone()
#2 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Configuration.php(405): DbCore::getInstance(0)
#3 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Configuration.php(371): ConfigurationCore::loadConfiguration()
#4 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Encryptor.php(135): ConfigurationCore::get('PS_CIPHER_ALGOR...')
#5 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Encryptor.php(60): EncryptorCore::getCipherTool()
#6 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/exception/PrestaShopException.php(98): EncryptorCore::getInstance()
#7 /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/ErrorHandler.php(132): PrestaShopExceptionCore->displayMessage()
#8 [internal function]: ErrorHandlerCore->uncaughtExceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#9 {main}
  thrown in /home/zbookstore/public_html/classes/Configuration.php on line 376