thirty bees forum

How to change email template and translate the language of the email?

Owen

Question

11 answers to this question

sorry - it is not meant bad overall. I wish some would search more here in the forum beforehand - or in the prestashop forum.
you can change the translation here.

translation email
-> localization -> translations

image.thumb.png.98bb6bb9922c47656f49354b159e0bcb.png

If you want to change mail templates, there are many helpful tips - as mentioned above in one of the two forums.
Unfortunately you have not given any exact information about what and where in which mail template should be changed! So nobody can help further! ! ! ! !

Edited by colorful-ant

8 hours ago, colorful-ant said:

sorry - it is not meant bad overall. I wish some would search more here in the forum beforehand - or in the prestashop forum.
you can change the translation here.

translation email
-> localization -> translations

image.thumb.png.98bb6bb9922c47656f49354b159e0bcb.png

If you want to change mail templates, there are many helpful tips - as mentioned above in one of the two forums.
Unfortunately you have not given any exact information about what and where in which mail template should be changed! So nobody can help further! ! ! ! !

Hi Color-ant,

I had tried the way you introduced localization-translation before, but failed and it indicates below: 

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /bao/login/index.php on this server.

Do you know why? Thank you~

Screenshot_20200719_082119_com.android.chrome.jpg

6 hours ago, Owen said:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /bao/login/index.php on this server.

Hello, I had that same issue. Check mod security in cPanel if it's a shared hosting.

https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/4115-403-forbidden-when-translating-email-templates/?do=findComment&comment=36270

It is much more recommended to edit the email templates locally and then upload/overwrite the original ones.  Editing online oftens does not work for email templates. You can find a lot of help with this online and in the forum.  

https://html5-editor.net/  is a good editor, you can load your html from email template in this and change it to your needs,  then copy the html code and safe it,  then upload it to the correct folder in tb installation.

On 7/19/2020 at 9:16 PM, DRMasterChief said:

It is much more recommended to edit the email templates locally and then upload/overwrite the original ones.  Editing online oftens does not work for email templates. You can find a lot of help with this online and in the forum.  

https://html5-editor.net/  is a good editor, you can load your html from email template in this and change it to your needs,  then copy the html code and safe it,  then upload it to the correct folder in tb installation.

Thank you~

I have made my own translation file. If something is need to change then I edit this file and then upload this file. In this case all modifications are in one place and when you need to start another shop then you already have all. This file contains everything what can be translate; pdf, language, email, modules, etc

On 7/19/2020 at 3:00 PM, Wartin said:

Hello, I had that same issue. Check mod security in cPanel if it's a shared hosting.

https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/4115-403-forbidden-when-translating-email-templates/?do=findComment&comment=36270

Hi Wartin,

After translation, I find the new order send to my email is empty, do you know why?

It seems the template is gone...

6 hours ago, Owen said:

After translation, I find the new order send to my email is empty, do you know why?

I had that problem too. There are some templates that are not in /es/ directory.

I had to copy some files as someone said there. Good luck

18 hours ago, Wartin said:

I had that problem too. There are some templates that are not in /es/ directory.

I had to copy some files as someone said there. Good luck

Thank you Wartin, I check that I had those two files in the directory, but sometimes the new confirmation order is empty, sometimes it has details...Very strange....Thank you anyway.