thirty bees forum

One page checkout

Havouza

1 minute ago, AndyC said:

It depends on what you need Chex for.... I still can't use it on my 1 site as it doesn't give me all the information I need.. I am using the 3 step checkout and it works flawlessly 

What is it you are missing? We have one shipper and 2 different payment gateways. One of them create a new checkout form and I read that that is supported

8 minutes ago, MichaelEZ said:

well he was asking about OPC so a gave my answer, i bought chex too, and im not using it too (unable to aply changes - and make search not working for us..) 😄

Why do you recommend an opc that you dont like and dont use?

We use Chex and it is great. I think those having problems have quite complex shops in terms of extra fields and customisations. I think Chex if nigh on impossible to modify though. So for example on some modules you can just dig in to a tpl file to change things ( add new database fields, change layout etc), but chex it is done with scripts (i am probably wrong here) 

But there is a trial version so you can download and test

26 minutes ago, haylau said:

We use Chex and it is great. I think those having problems have quite complex shops in terms of extra fields and customisations. I think Chex if nigh on impossible to modify though. So for example on some modules you can just dig in to a tpl file to change things ( add new database fields, change layout etc), but chex it is done with scripts (i am probably wrong here) 

But there is a trial version so you can download and test

Our shop is very straight forward. Selling hardware like fork lifts containers etc. One shipper two payment gateways.
And I have now installed the test version and found some problems. I will mail datakick and see what he say.
The first problem is that one of the payment gateways create its own checkout form and it dont bother about the installed chex it seems. The other payment gateway use chex but I cant set it as default even if I have changed position on them

So we have to see

Anders