thirty bees forum

Products and Sales list in Admin

AndyC

Now that I have quite a few orders on the go.. How does everyone find a single particular order without having to open every order to find it in Admin/Sales

Is there a way to add the products they bought to the order so you can see it at a glance

Not sure what you mean. Can you give an example.

We bulk print every invoice order in the morning with a status of “payment accepted” Then in the order list page we filter for all ‘payment  accepted’ and then bulk change to “processing”

Well the system can't be phycic, and know what you specifically want to find,  nor can we 🙂

So more specifically. What are you trying to find a specifc order for. When you say you want to find a particialr order - why? what for ? what is it specifically you are wanting to find? How do you know what order you are looking for?

Great, that is very clear (glass - get it? See what I did there - ahem, cut back on the xmas beverages - lol)

A (very) quick google suggests not at all easy. You need to "join" tables together in the code (or use overirdes), and add complexities such as if a customer orders more than 1 item it could get very untidy. 

Some ideas: https://www.google.com/search?newwindow=1&biw=1517&bih=631&sxsrf=ALeKk00mN8M3VF9WCUgIoWrotE6rRvCB6w%3A1607695348010&ei=9HvTX9wXwo_yAr_ytegG&q=+add+extra+columns+to+order+list+prestashop+module&oq=+add+extra+columns+to+order+list+prestashop+module&gs_lcp=CgZwc3ktYWIQAzIFCCEQoAE6BAghEBU6BwghEAoQoAFQxuURWKOEEmDPhRJoAHAAeACAAcUBiAHKCJIBAzMuNpgBAKABAaoBB2d3cy13aXrAAQE&sclient=psy-ab&ved=0ahUKEwjc4f_wi8btAhXCh1wKHT95DW04ChDh1QMIDQ&uact=5

I for myself would almost never need to know which products are inside the order on the overview. It seems to me, that you have a special process when handling orders. 

But in general it's not super hard to add a custom column, if you ask an expierenced dev to do it. There are hooks which can be used.

This module does it for carrier: https://github.com/thirtybees/orderlistcarriers