thirty bees forum

Payment module doesn't show up in the checkout after bleeding edge update

30knees

Question

11 answers to this question

Good thinking! It shows:

Module coingate registered hook displayPaymentEU but does not implement hook handler

It also shows this for a bunch of other modules. The 'auto fix' is to delete the module hook from the database. Should I do that, ie will it automatically reregister the hook after that?

I have the Panda theme , and a few times a module has gone all funny ,Ie putting tabs all over the page or some other oddity.. What I have found to work is to completely remove the module by in installing and deleting files ,then restoring everything, that has worked for a couple of things..

I think the hooks get reset as well

On 1/13/2021 at 6:12 PM, AndyC said:

I have the Panda theme , and a few times a module has gone all funny ,Ie putting tabs all over the page or some other oddity.. What I have found to work is to completely remove the module by in installing and deleting files ,then restoring everything, that has worked for a couple of things..

I think the hooks get reset as well

Somehow I missed this earlier. Sorry!

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it (all via the backend). I had to re-enter the API settings, but it didn't change that the module still isn't being shown, unfortunately. It did fix the consistency check error, though!