Welcome, Guest!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

30knees

Payment module doesn't show up in the checkout after bleeding edge update

Question

Is there anything obvious to check if a payment module isn't showing up in the checkout, especially after one of the latest bleeding edge updates? 

I don't think it's the hooks. They're set like this:

image.png.5216e6bb6bd0ff18ec25c75adad87e63.png

10 answers to this question

Have you tried Consistency checks by datakick. It can often solve issues ,,it has for me in the past

Also which payment methods are not showing up , knowing which 1 may get more help

• Thanks 1

Good thinking! It shows:

Module coingate registered hook displayPaymentEU but does not implement hook handler

It also shows this for a bunch of other modules. The 'auto fix' is to delete the module hook from the database. Should I do that, ie will it automatically reregister the hook after that?

I have the Panda theme , and a few times a module has gone all funny ,Ie putting tabs all over the page or some other oddity.. What I have found to work is to completely remove the module by in installing and deleting files ,then restoring everything, that has worked for a couple of things..

I think the hooks get reset as well

Check that module is allowed for all customer groups

On 1/13/2021 at 6:12 PM, AndyC said:

I have the Panda theme , and a few times a module has gone all funny ,Ie putting tabs all over the page or some other oddity.. What I have found to work is to completely remove the module by in installing and deleting files ,then restoring everything, that has worked for a couple of things..

I think the hooks get reset as well

Somehow I missed this earlier. Sorry!

I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it (all via the backend). I had to re-enter the API settings, but it didn't change that the module still isn't being shown, unfortunately. It did fix the consistency check error, though!

is that not mega menu... I don't use that as could never get it to work properly ..Mine are at the bottom

oops sorry this was meant for another post 😇

Edited by AndyC

Nope, I disabled megamenu and the payment method still doesn't show in the checkout. It did originally show - just during one of the updates it stopped showing. 

The module lies 😉

It tries to register this hook, but there is no code handler for it -- method 'hookDisplayPaymentEU' is missing. This means that when the hook is executed, this module will not handle it.

• Thanks 1