thirty bees forum

Upgrade to 1.3.0 not working

SLiCK_303

Question

stuck on one of the first steps....doesnt go any further....

edit: posted this in the wrong place..sorry.  feel free to move it if you like....

edit2: so I deleted my cache folder, and re-uploaded a fresh copy.  I also tried using a different browser to do the update, still no go, stuck at the same %.

edit3: tried on my clone site, same thing, stuck at 42.86%....

1502725149_Screenshot2021-10-18210913.thumb.jpg.a46c88835c298f6a2c11eb5e80949509.jpg

Edited by SLiCK_303

1 hour ago, musicmaster said:

On the Modules page click on Check for updates. After that you will see the modules that can be upgraded and a button to do so.

check.jpg.f315165ad25b25c0f87d528a764cc421.jpg

Hello, thank you for your reply. I don't mean the modules, the general distribution Upgrade 1.2 to 1.3

5 hours ago, jmeca said:

Hi, so as there are problems with the coreupdater in what other ways can we upgrade to the next versions?

copy the files and directly mash the old files?

There are no 'known' problems with core updater. All reported problems were fixed and new versions were released. You can download the latest version here.

@jmeca did you try my suggestion about updating /tools/cacert.pem ? That should fix your certificate validation issues, and you should be able to update the store. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, datakick said:

There are no 'known' problems with core updater. All reported problems were fixed and new versions were released. You can download the latest version here.

@jmeca did you try my suggestion about updating /tools/cacert.pem ? That should fix your certificate validation issues, and you should be able to update the store. 

Hello, thank you very much for answering, yes, I did upload the new cacert.pem and I was able to advance something but now I have another problem that I attach photograph.

In the previous screen it tells me that I have modified the files:

config/smarty.config.config.inc.php
tools/cacert.pem

cacert.pem if I have just modified it but the smarty.config does not seem to have been modified unless through some module.

I would be very grateful if you could help me.

903494155_Screenshot2021-10-22at16-21-52Meyvasercb.thumb.png.4ce33c0a0ff3bc360536ebe8bb748d50.png

Hello datakick.

I get the following error:

Please change type for field `id_shop_group` in object model `Configuration`, or set specific `dbType`
Details
PrestaShopException: Please change type for field `id_shop_group` in object model `Configuration`, or set specific `dbType` in /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/schema/builder/ObjectModelSchemaBuilder.php:531
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/schema/builder/ObjectModelSchemaBuilder.php(350): CoreUpdater\ObjectModelSchemaBuilder->getColumnDataType(Array, 'Configuration', 'id_shop_group')
#1 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/schema/builder/ObjectModelSchemaBuilder.php(191): CoreUpdater\ObjectModelSchemaBuilder->processField('Configuration', 'id_shop_group', Array, Object(CoreUpdater\TableSchema), Object(CoreUpdater\TableSchema), NULL, Object(CoreUpdater\DatabaseCharset))
#2 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/schema/builder/ObjectModelSchemaBuilder.php(134): CoreUpdater\ObjectModelSchemaBuilder->processModel('Configuration', Array)
#3 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/schema/builder/ObjectModelSchemaBuilder.php(78): CoreUpdater\ObjectModelSchemaBuilder->processObjectModels()
#4 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/process/Updater.php(665): CoreUpdater\ObjectModelSchemaBuilder->getSchema()
#5 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/process/Updater.php(309): CoreUpdater\Updater->migrateDb()
#6 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/process/Process.php(97): CoreUpdater\Updater->processStep('669bfb1a67705a4...', Array, Object(CoreUpdater\Storage\StorageFilesystem))
#7 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/controllers/admin/AdminCoreUpdaterController.php(614): CoreUpdater\Process\Processor->process('669bfb1a67705a4...')
#8 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/controllers/admin/AdminCoreUpdaterController.php(568): AdminCoreUpdaterController->runProcess(Object(CoreUpdater\Updater), '669bfb1a67705a4...', Object(Closure))
#9 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/controllers/admin/AdminCoreUpdaterController.php(535): AdminCoreUpdaterController->updateProcess('669bfb1a67705a4...')
#10 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/controllers/admin/AdminCoreUpdaterController.php(506): AdminCoreUpdaterController->processAction('UPDATE')
#11 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/controllers/admin/AdminCoreUpdaterController.php(475): AdminCoreUpdaterController->ajaxProcess('UPDATE')
#12 [internal function]: AdminCoreUpdaterController->performPostProcess()
#13 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/ErrorHandler.php(56): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#14 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/controllers/admin/AdminCoreUpdaterController.php(462): CoreUpdater\ErrorHandler->handleErrors(Array)
#15 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(199): AdminCoreUpdaterController->postProcess()
#16 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(852): ControllerCore->run()
#17 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/admin_xxxxxsecure_folderxxxxxx/index.php(63): DispatcherCore->dispatch()
#18 {main}

There is no message about update successful, however v1.3.0 is displayed in the admin panel.

Edited by Adik

15 hours ago, Adik said:

Hello datakick.

I get the following error:

Please change type for field `id_shop_group` in object model `Configuration`, or set specific `dbType`
Details
PrestaShopException: Please change type for field `id_shop_group` in object model `Configuration`, or set specific `dbType` in /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/schema/builder/ObjectModelSchemaBuilder.php:531
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/schema/builder/ObjectModelSchemaBuilder.php(350): CoreUpdater\ObjectModelSchemaBuilder->getColumnDataType(Array, 'Configuration', 'id_shop_group')
#1 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/schema/builder/ObjectModelSchemaBuilder.php(191): CoreUpdater\ObjectModelSchemaBuilder->processField('Configuration', 'id_shop_group', Array, Object(CoreUpdater\TableSchema), Object(CoreUpdater\TableSchema), NULL, Object(CoreUpdater\DatabaseCharset))
#2 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/schema/builder/ObjectModelSchemaBuilder.php(134): CoreUpdater\ObjectModelSchemaBuilder->processModel('Configuration', Array)
#3 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/schema/builder/ObjectModelSchemaBuilder.php(78): CoreUpdater\ObjectModelSchemaBuilder->processObjectModels()
#4 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/process/Updater.php(665): CoreUpdater\ObjectModelSchemaBuilder->getSchema()
#5 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/process/Updater.php(309): CoreUpdater\Updater->migrateDb()
#6 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/process/Process.php(97): CoreUpdater\Updater->processStep('669bfb1a67705a4...', Array, Object(CoreUpdater\Storage\StorageFilesystem))
#7 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/controllers/admin/AdminCoreUpdaterController.php(614): CoreUpdater\Process\Processor->process('669bfb1a67705a4...')
#8 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/controllers/admin/AdminCoreUpdaterController.php(568): AdminCoreUpdaterController->runProcess(Object(CoreUpdater\Updater), '669bfb1a67705a4...', Object(Closure))
#9 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/controllers/admin/AdminCoreUpdaterController.php(535): AdminCoreUpdaterController->updateProcess('669bfb1a67705a4...')
#10 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/controllers/admin/AdminCoreUpdaterController.php(506): AdminCoreUpdaterController->processAction('UPDATE')
#11 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/controllers/admin/AdminCoreUpdaterController.php(475): AdminCoreUpdaterController->ajaxProcess('UPDATE')
#12 [internal function]: AdminCoreUpdaterController->performPostProcess()
#13 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/classes/ErrorHandler.php(56): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#14 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/modules/coreupdater/controllers/admin/AdminCoreUpdaterController.php(462): CoreUpdater\ErrorHandler->handleErrors(Array)
#15 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/classes/controller/Controller.php(199): AdminCoreUpdaterController->postProcess()
#16 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/classes/Dispatcher.php(852): ControllerCore->run()
#17 /var/www/xxxxxxx/public_html/admin_xxxxxsecure_folderxxxxxx/index.php(63): DispatcherCore->dispatch()
#18 {main}

There is no message about update successful, however v1.3.0 is displayed in the admin panel.

@Adik do you have override for class Configuration? If so, please consider if it's still needed

On 10/23/2021 at 6:19 AM, SLiCK_303 said:

Now i get the following when trying to upgrade.  This is after you press the bottom on the bottom right to start the upgrade process...

1026321375_Screenshot2021-10-22231259.jpg.9fb73403a86d3fc09bdfd61e9e9727c7.jpg

This ajax error without any details is most probably mixed http/https CORS issue. Basically, if you

- have SSL enabled on your store but access your back office using http://

- have SSL disabled on your store, but access your back office using https://

then the browser can blocks ajax call, because of mixed http/https protocols. I have fixed this issue in core updater and will release a new version soon. Meanwhile, just ensure that you access admin via https:// if you have SSL enabled, or using http:// if you don't. 

Hi, I have finally been able to upgrade to 1.3, now I want to log in or register as a customer and I get the following error:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to send login information Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: error

after this error, I close the error but I am registered as a customer and I can place the order.

I don't know how to remove this error.

Thank you very much for your help.

Edited by jmeca
newe dates

12 hours ago, jmeca said:

Hi, I have finally been able to upgrade to 1.3, now I want to log in or register as a customer and I get the following error:

TECHNICAL ERROR: unable to send login information Details: Error thrown: [object Object] Text status: error

after this error, I close the error but I am registered as a customer and I can place the order.

I don't know how to remove this error.

Thank you very much for your help.

Hard to tell what's wrong. You should enable debug mode, and then look what does the ajax response looks like. There might be some hints there

2 hours ago, datakick said:

Hard to tell what's wrong. You should enable debug mode, and then look what does the ajax response looks like. There might be some hints there

Hi, this is error in log:

*ERROR*     2021/10/25 - 11:00:48: Class 'carrier' not found at line 2398 in file classes/Cart.php

29 minutes ago, jmeca said:

Hi, this is error in log:

*ERROR*     2021/10/25 - 11:00:48: Class 'carrier' not found at line 2398 in file classes/Cart.php

Ouch, this is beautiful bug: https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees/issues/1355

To fix it, either update to bleeding edge, or edit file classes/Cart.php and on line 2398 change

if (carrier::useProportionateTax()) {

to

if (Carrier::useProportionateTax()) {

45 minutes ago, datakick said:

Ouch, this is beautiful bug: https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees/issues/1355

To fix it, either update to bleeding edge, or edit file classes/Cart.php and on line 2398 change

if (carrier::useProportionateTax()) {

to

if (Carrier::useProportionateTax()) {

Thank you very much, you have helped me a lot, this has also corrected the previous error.

I am anxiously awaiting the new version 🙂

Well, after another update of the coreupdater, and playing with it, and comparing these files to those files, then that to this, and working on it for the past few days, I have updated my production site to 1.3.0.  After its all said and done, I think all I had to do was, update my mails, modify like 3 theme files, add a theme file, and update a few of my overrides and I was good to go.  Nice job tb team, keep up the good work.

• Like 2

Sorry for posting the same thing twice. The forum has become a bit strange. Suddenly it sorts the posts by vote. But that means somehow that the latest becomes immediately after the original post. It also means that when you reply and press the "submit reply" button that button after some busy time becomes active again while the text you posted is still in the window. Rather confusing...

9 hours ago, musicmaster said:

Sounds like quite a lot.

Could you share some of those solutions so that other people can solve them without having to ask?

My experience may be different than others, it depends on a lot of things.  First and foremost I had made no edits to any core files, so all I had to worry about is my overrides and theme.  The theme was easy enough because I base mine off of community-theme-default, so there were only a few edits needed.  I had to add the file password-set.tpl, then edit the file products-comparison.js, and also edit the file blocknewsletter/blocknewsletter.tpl.  A good comparison program like BeyondCompare will help with these edits.  As for my overrides, well I had a couple I had to modify because they were based off of 1.2.x code, too specific for me to tell ya what i did....

Basically what I was trying to get at is this, if you havent modified any of the core files, this upgrade is easy......  Do be intimidated by it, or just fall into the 'if it aint broke, dont fix it' thing.  The new version is the future of tb, so if you plan on continuing with tb, go ahead and do the upgrade.  Backup files and db first obviously.......

edit: I forgot to mention the mails....  all of the /mails/en/*.* files were updated.  99% of it was simply taking out blank spaces at the end of lines, so no real biggie.  But i copied all of the new ones over my installation, as I noticed the core updater did not update them.  I also looked in my theme folder and there was a mails folder there too.  I compared all of those mail files, and I had edited none of them, so I deleted the folder so there would be no confusion.

Edited by SLiCK_303
  • Thanks 1