thirty bees forum

magic theme fix button

Mark

Question

For some as yet unknown reason I've lost all my Footer info and layout and it's been replaced with this unfortunate mess.

I know there's a magic button somewhere to fix this as I've seen this scene once before but I can't find the solution after about an hour's searching.

Can someone put me out of my website's misery and tell me where this button is?!

Thanks.

Screenshot_20220106-234307.png

9 answers to this question

3 hours ago, nickz said:

What did you do before that happened?

It may have been a troublesome module which created display issues. I've since removed it, but this remains.

I never directly alter code myself @haylauso something has completely removed the Niara footer.

I know there's a magic button somewhere from previous experience. Pushing it resolves everything, but damned if I can remember where it is!

Usual way is to disable all modules then enaspacer.pngble one at a time till you find the culprit - But I think it may be to do with blockreassurance

Perhaps it's positioning

I tried deleting that module CSS using the inspect window and see what happens:

spacer.png

chrome_2022-01-06_16-45-31.gif

chrome_2022-01-06_16-45-31.gif

Edited by haylau
  • Thanks 1

By the way. Your website takes a long time to load "Please wait while we check your Browser" and then after a while there is a double recaptcha asking to identify pictures

I would not hang about, I would go elsewhere, which is probably fine as then there is a small message at the top saying you won't accept orders from my country

Hopefully the time issue is just while you are getting set up

12 hours ago, haylau said:

By the way. Your website takes a long time to load "Please wait while we check your Browser" and then after a while there is a double recaptcha asking to identify pictures

I would not hang about, I would go elsewhere, which is probably fine as then there is a small message at the top saying you won't accept orders from my country

Hopefully the time issue is just while you are getting set up

I block every country except my own via Cloudflare, allowing only Google and Facebook.

Edited by Mark

11 hours ago, x97wehner said:

#reinsurance_block {
    background: url(../blockreinsurance/img/bg_reinsurance_block.gif) repeat-x 0 0 #c3c7cb;
}

Look for a module called "reinsurance block" is probably the culprit. Likely something that installed with your theme.

Thanks so much mate I really appreciate you taking that time to do that. I've now disabled the module that I must have accidentally enabled ... the native thirty bees module "Customer Reassurance" and doing so has fixed the problem.

Also thanks to @haylauwWho also identified the problem

@datakickpthis native module is causing conflicts with the Niara theme as above, the only solution is to disable it.

Edited by Mark
  • Like 1