thirty bees forum

Revolution Slider

CoffeeGuy

I have a revolution slider on my website. It only displays the scrolling banners on the very first page when someone visits the site. I can't figure out for the life of me how to get those banners to show on every page. Can someone help? 

Thank you in advance!

12 hours ago, wakabayashi said:

What is the url?

Bryankollar.com. Thanks!!

12 hours ago, wakabayashi said:

With this informations it's almost impossible to evaluate the issue. Which module are you using? What is the url?

6 hours ago, zen said:

What the support of this module told you ? why do you have to solve it yourself ?

I wish I remember the person I paid to set this up over 2 years ago. I don't know if there was any support for it, that's why I was asking for help.  Not sure I understand your question back to me as well,  but thanks for replying 

Now I understand your wish, In order to show the slider on all pages, you need to hook it on another hook that is present on every pages like " displayTop " , Hope it works without changin any code from the module.

On 5/17/2022 at 3:15 AM, zen said:

Now I understand your wish, In order to show the slider on all pages, you need to hook it on another hook that is present on every pages like " displayTop " , Hope it works without changin any code from the module.

Since I paid someone to do my site (can't remember who) I literally cannot find this. 😞 Can you just lead me to the right location and then I can probably do it from there. Thanks in advance!

(P.s. I even searched HOOKS in my back end office. It came up with results, but I don't see where this option is to do it)

THANK YOU!

Look at Positions in the main menu, then transplant a module at the top right hand side, from there you choose your module and a position for it to be hooked to

The ‘Transplant’ to list changes depending on what is coded into the module

Positions • Modules.png

Positions  Edit • Modules.png

Great! I got that far, I found the positions, and transplant to, but with that list of where to transplant to is - quite lengthy and daunting. If I mess something up, I am in fear that my website will look like crap and not work properly. Any idea what to choose from that list? To display it on all my category pages...

Thank you very much, btw.

Edited by CoffeeGuy

On 5/20/2022 at 6:10 PM, CoffeeGuy said:

Great! I got that far, I found the positions, and transplant to, but with that list of where to transplant to is - quite lengthy and daunting. If I mess something up, I am in fear that my website will look like crap and not work properly. Any idea what to choose from that list? To display it on all my category pages...

It's not a very good idea to try things on a production site. You should make a clon of your site and then try there. Just in case!