thirty bees forum

problem since TB update with gshoppingflux

Pedalman

Hello

I just updated a few days ago to the latest bleeding edge TB and noticed an extreme decline in my active products listed or exported for Google Shopping feed.

I use the above module gshoppingflux despite I also own DataKick.

https://github.com/dim00z/gshoppingflux

I think the issue may be related to combinations of articles. At the moment, only products with combinations are being exported via the module. If I disable the option to export combinations, all products without combinations are being exported. That is fine. But! as said, with the option on only combinations and no normal articles a being exported.

I did not change a thing, except I updated TB. So, could TB be the culprit in this case?

It's possible.

try to edit this line in module: https://github.com/dim00z/gshoppingflux/blob/8974d629216d7a4d451369a4c84676f28988d4d7/gshoppingflux/gshoppingflux.php#L2236

and change it from

if (is_array($attributesResume) > 0 && $this->module_conf['export_attributes'] == 1) {

to

if ($attributesResume && $this->module_conf['export_attributes'] == 1) {

• Thanks 1

Hello Datakick!

It results in this log error and results in 500 for whole admin page:

syntax error, unexpected 'else' (T_ELSE) at line 2271 in file classes/module/Module.php(966) : eval()'d code

Edited by Pedalman

It can't, if you made the change correctly.

Make sure you are using some text editor that does not include special/invisible characters, and does not do some automatic replace. Some editors can replace ' with ", etc.

The code posted above is 100% correct

You are absolute right!

I just exchanged the line but did not notice that in my case the line was closed in the following line 😞 and my change resulted in double closing (" } }").

Much too hot in my office right now...

Much more important, the export works again!

Many thanks to you again! And thank you for taking your time and patience!

Just now, Pedalman said:

You are absolute right!

I just exchanged the line but did not notice that in my case the line was closed in the following line 😞 and my change resulted in double closing (" } }").

Much too hot in my office right now...

Much more important, the export works again!

Many thanks to you again! And thank you for taking your time and patience!

Thanks for confirming.

This issue was caused by compatibility change in one of the core method. Product::getAttributesResume now returns empty array instead of false, when product has no combinations. In this case it causes problem, because of the incorrect check of return type. I believe the best is to fix this in the module.

Still, as this is backwards compatibility change, we should track it. I will create github issue for it

• Like 1

Well, since I am not ranking anymore in organic searches due to the expertise of THE OTHERS I am very much dependent on price comparison like Google Shopping.

For this I use the Merchant Center and if prices of my products are right conversion are also... Well, what shall I say?

I don't know what you mean with "G ingest of products" ...

In a nutshell, I am really no expert and can hardly give any advice.

• Like 1