thirty bees forum

Can't see enlarged product picteres in backoffice

undecided

Question

When I edit products in the backoffice and I click on a picture of the product to see it in large, I do not get the picture but an error message.

The requested content cannot be loaded.
Please try again later.

image.thumb.png.93e60c914066986858aed99429b1ed92.png

TB 1.3
PHP 7.2

Edited by undecided

8 answers to this question

Just took a look into. It says [HTTP/3 403 Forbidden 266ms]

The shop is not in the root directory but in a subfolder www.MyDomain.com/shop/ might this be a reason because I faced several other (minor) issues with 403 when clicking on some buttons in the shop.

403 is not 404. Looks like thirty bees generated the url correctly, but your server refused do return the content. Maybe some .htaccess rule or nginx settings blocks it. Or the file itself can have file permissions not accessible by your php or proxy server. Or it can be browser "security" extension, or whatnot. 

Short update. I could not locate the problem yet, but I found out that on a shop copy I have made for testing, the problem does not exist.
The shop copy is on the same server but different domain.

Will investigate further and share results when found.

Thanks to @datakick and @the.rampage.rado I also found the issue in the htaccess file. There was a part in the htaccess file related to the watermark module which caused not only troubles with the images, but also other 403 issues (I even was not able to make change in the friendly URL as it always said 403 when trying to hit the save button). Deleting that part allowed me to generate a new htaccess file.

After making a new htaccess file all works fine. The images are shown in the back office as it should be and the other 403 issues when trying to save changes in the backoffice are also solved.