thirty bees forum

Thirtybees and Stripe

Fizzwizz

Question

I've just installed the Stripe Module

It's currently in test mode using test keys.

The payment appears to process in Stripe, but on return to the validation page I get this error

• An error occurred:
  • No charges associated with payment

Payment is taken, but my TB doesn't process the order.

There's nothing in Java Console.

Any ideas?

Cheers ... Fizz

11 answers to this question

I'm wondering if there is a configuration error on the site.

I also get the same problem using MyPOS. 

Slightly different - the website forwards to MyPOS gateway, the card is authenticated properly, but then the transaction fails on handover back to the site. 

Any ideas how to bug track this?

The issue doesn't appear to be from Stripe.

If I select the 'Enable Stripe Checkout' option in settings, I get an error 404 page error when trying to check out. 

I've tried re-installing the stripe module - but still no go

Edited by Fizzwizz

I seem to be experiencing errors in 2 places

I have Thirty Bees 1.4.0
My Stripe API is 2022-11-15, though I've been having this issue with API 2022-08-01
I also have the Panda theme installed.

I have 2 issues that I can see. I'm in test mode and on test transaction stripe processes the transaction, however on return to the stripe validation module at mysite.com/module/stripe/validation?type=cc returns the error:

An error occurred:
No charges associated with payment

The second error is if I select 'Enable Stripe Checkout' in Stripe Checkout options. When I go to checkout, I get a server error 500 at page mysite.com/orders after ticking the terms and conditions box then clicking 'proceed to checkout'

Edited by Fizzwizz

Looks like the latest Stripe API has broken the module again.

It also seems I cannot rollback the Stripe API (please correct me if I'm wrong)

ThirtyBeesStripe\Stripe\Error\ApiConnection

You cannot use `line_items.amount`, `line_items.currency`, `line_items.name`, `line_items.description`, or `line_items.images` in this API version. Please use `line_items.price` or `line_items.price_data`. Please see https://stripe.com/docs/payments/checkout/migrating-prices for more information.

in file /home/customer/www/mysite.co.uk/public_html/modules/stripe/classes/GuzzleClient.php at line 237

I had this problem aswell.

The fix

There is a way to fix this, don't panic. Uninstall the current Stripe module on your thirty bees installation completely. Then, head over to Stripe official (SCA-ready) Module - PrestaShop Addons and what you need to do is click "Download", make an account with PrestaShop or login to one, then download again and click "PRESTASHOP 1.6." and then just install the module in the back office of your thirty bees as you would with any other .zip module. 

Then, simply configure the module as desired. It will work 100% I can guarantee as  this is what I am using currently with thirty bees and it is processing payments perfectly. 

When you configure the module, enter your pbulic and secret keys and also click on the blue "Connect to stripe" button, let it connect correctly as usual. If the button doesn't update after clicking connect to stripe and connecting, dont panic. It is like that with me too. That is the only compatibility issue but its VERY minor. once it is connected and the keys are entered it does work properly. 

I hope this helps 🙂 If it doesn't, let me know, I can help if needed