thirty bees forum

Issue with the File Manager

movieseals

Question

Hi!

I am using the most up to date version of TB 1.3 under the latest version of PHP 7.4.

When I try to use the file manager from TB, it seems like all the permissions are forbidden: I cannot delete or upload any images and the same for my employees.  See screenshot.

I need to manually go to the folder and manually upload everything to be able to select them by the file Manager later.

I fixed permissions on all levels of the website and even ran a special script to fix any and all permissions on the website, to no avail.

Is there something else I am not thinking of?

Thank you in advance.

Screen Shot 2023-01-16 at 1.48.51 PM.png

4 answers to this question

Fair question.  Too many much needed third party modules go the way of the dodo if I upgrade. Ran some tests but we have issues with several modules.  I am putting together a fund to get all those modules fixed and be able to move further down BUT of course, now PHP 8 is now a thing, so yet a new delay and a massive overhaul in sight...

Still need to be able to work while I put together the plan to reconstruct nearly everything... 😞

Edited by movieseals

This message comes when session is not found. For some reason, file manager requires PHP sessions. We should definitely rewrite that and depend on cookies only. But at the moment that is how it is.

You should check that you have sessions set up correctly -- some servers have this disabled, use /dev/null as a session storage, etc.

• Like 1