thirty bees forum

This randomly showed up?

bhtoys

Question

Notice on line 753 in file /home/bountyhu/public_html/store/classes/Customer.php
[8] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool

Notice on line 753 in file /home/bountyhu/public_html/store/classes/Customer.php

When I click on Dashboard>Active Shopping Carts> ANY unfulfilled order/cart. 

ALSO when I click on Orders, I get this.
Notice on line 261 in file /home/bountyhu/public_html/store/classes/helper/HelperList.php

Notice on line 261 in file /home/bountyhu/public_html/store/classes/helper/HelperList.php

When I click on Customers

Price Rules

Add New Product
Notice on line 3535 in file /home/bountyhu/public_html/store/controllers/admin/AdminProductsController.php
[8] Trying to access array offset on value of type null

Logs

I have no clue what it means. Is it preventing people from making an order?
I've made absolutely no changes to anything, and don't want to attempt anything in case I mess it up.

Edited by bhtoys

19 answers to this question

So here's whats happened the last 24 hours. 
I had an error on our wordpress front end. 
It wouldn't allow "Read More" to work with a 2024 date.

My hosting company (whc.ca), set up a ticket and someone looked into it. 

Now ALL my images from my main site are gone, and this error showed up on my thirtybees cart.

I'm positive the messed with something and screwed everything up because this isn't the first time something like this has happened because of them.

Hosting companies are forced to update their PHP versions as they use a licenced Cpanel, most of them.
Some hosters update the php versions automatically, usually you have the posibility to adjust.
If you wish to maintain your shop at the same version you need to rent a VPS.

This indeed looks like your hosting provided changed PHP version of your store. You are running on older version of thirty bees (error lines suggests version 1.1.0, or maybe older) that is not compatible with PHP 8, or even PHP7.4

You should either downgrade your PHP version back to what you were using before (my guess would be php7.2, but who knows), or update your store to newer version of thirty bees and take advantages of new PHP version. 

I replied in the other thread but have t gotten a reply since Thursday.

Yeah, I've not wanted to update it because i've altered some files and I was worried I'd have to go in and alter them again. 

Where do I install the core updater? As mine is out of date and I had to download it. There's no info in the files. 

You should see your Core updater module in your modules list (under All or Administration tabs). Current version is 1.6.6.

Those notices should not affect your shop's functionality in any way but they will populate in your error_log and it will grow slowly over time.

If you can I would advise to roll back to php 8.0 or 8.1 and they should stop showing. In future they will be fixed for your current version.

If you can't roll back your php version I would advise to check if your order process is affected, or you see any issues and if no such concerns are present I would proceed with them. Yes, they are little annoying but they should not be a showstoppers.

I'll investigate and file a github issue if I manage to preproduce them. If possible could you share what you see here (Advanced->Configuration information), please hide the confidantial information on the left of the page!!! : image.png.5e99e3fcf4d7dc7b62b0a15be542c89a.pngimage.png.e0977628f324186563942394e45d5e2a.png

1 hour ago, the.rampage.rado said:

You should see your Core updater module in your modules list

Note: if you don't see core updater in the list of modules, you probably don't have tbupdater module installed. This module used to be used to download other thirty bees modules. Since 1.5, it is no longer needed. But on older tb version you still need it.

You can easily install core updater from github repository - https://github.com/thirtybees/coreupdater/releases , and then update to 1.5. 

On 2/6/2024 at 8:27 AM, datakick said:

Note: if you don't see core updater in the list of modules, you probably don't have tbupdater module installed. This module used to be used to download other thirty bees modules. Since 1.5, it is no longer needed. But on older tb version you still need it.

You can easily install core updater from github repository - https://github.com/thirtybees/coreupdater/releases , and then update to 1.5. 

Thank you. 
I get this error message now. 

Found 1 installed modules incompatible with thirty bees 1.5.1.

Details
Module 'thirty bees Updater' [tbupdater] is not compatible with target version of thirty bees

On 2/7/2024 at 12:37 PM, the.rampage.rado said:

Uninstall it. It's no longer needed if you're on thirtybees 1.5 or later.

tbupdater, not core updater, they are 2 completely different modules, doing different things.

Core updater should be kept installed.

Core updater isn't working at all. 
Where would I get the tbupdater then? I thought my core updater needed to be installed to update TB. It won't allow me to update that either anyway.

Link to Core Updater 1.6.6 - https://github.com/thirtybees/coreupdater/releases/download/1.6.6/coreupdater-v1.6.6.zip

What do you mean by not working? Give us more information. thirtybees version at the moment, error that the module gives, etc. With only 'not working' it's very hard to guess what's going on.

If you are on thirtybees 1.5 or later tbupdater is not needed as its functionality is moved in the core of thirtybees and the module should be uninstalled and deleted from your server. For versions before 1.5 it should be kept as it's used to update the other modules.

thirty bees version: 1.1.0

CHECK YOUR CONFIGURATION

Required parameters: Please fix the following error(s)

• Install the `zip` PHP extension on your server.
    Test result: fail

Optional parameters: Please fix the following error(s)

• Install TLS v1.2 support on your server.
    Test result: fail

LIST OF CHANGED FILES

Changed/missing/obsolete files have been detected.

Obsolete files (6)

• admin/index.php-bk
  • admin/CoreUpdaterBackup-2020-11-11--08-08-48
  • admin/shadow
  • admin/CoreUpdaterBackup-2021-09-18--12-49-41
  • admin/CoreUpdaterBackup-2020-05-26--20-19-39
  • admin/error_logCore Updater

Core Updater

OH SNAP! WE HAVE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR

Found 1 installed modules incompatible with thirty bees 1.5.1.

Details
Module 'thirty bees Updater' [tbupdater] is not compatible with target version of thirty bees

...and the errors when I try to update anything in the list of modules.

ThirtyBeesException

Class 'ZipArchive' not found

in file classes/Tools.php at line 3733

Source file: classes/Tools.php

3714:    {
3715:        Tools::displayAsDeprecated();
3716:
3717:        return false;
3718:    }
3719:
3720:    /**
3721:     * @desc    extract a zip file to the given directory
3722:     * @return bool success
3723:     *
3724:     * @since   1.0.0
3725:     * @version 1.0.0 Initial version
3726:     */
3727:    public static function ZipExtract($fromFile, $toDir)
3728:    {
3729:        if (!file_exists($toDir)) {
3730:            mkdir($toDir, 0777);
3731:        }
3732:
3733:        $zip = new ZipArchive();
3734:        if ($zip->open($fromFile) === true && $zip->extractTo($toDir) && $zip->close()) {
3735:            return true;
3736:        }
3737:
3738:        return false;
3739:    }
3740:
3741:    /**
3742:     * @param $path
3743:     * @param $filemode

Stack trace

1. modules/tbupdater/tbupdater.php:1096 source ToolsCore::ZipExtract(arguments)
2. modules/tbupdater/tbupdater.php:956 source TbUpdater->extractModuleArchive(arguments)
3. modules/tbupdater/tbupdater.php:472 source TbUpdater->downloadModuleFromLocation(arguments)
4. controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php:1594 source TbUpdater->updateModule(arguments)
5. controllers/admin/AdminModulesController.php:1511 source AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcessCallback()
6. classes/controller/Controller.php:197 source AdminModulesControllerCore->postProcess()
7. classes/Dispatcher.php:837 source ControllerCore->run()
8. admin123/index.php:63 source DispatcherCore->dispatch()

I hope this helps to explain it. 

Regarding the zip issue - go to your server and install/turn on zip extension. This should fix the archive extraction issue from the second post.

image.png.fbf29bae8c3572f71ded14a88e0e58e8.png

Regarding the 1.1.0 version - either this is not true or you have something messed up in your site because the later error regarding tbupdater should not be displayed on thirtybees 1.1.0.

On 2/10/2024 at 6:18 PM, the.rampage.rado said:

Regarding the zip issue - go to your server and install/turn on zip extension. This should fix the archive extraction issue from the second post.

image.png.fbf29bae8c3572f71ded14a88e0e58e8.png

Regarding the 1.1.0 version - either this is not true or you have something messed up in your site because the later error regarding tbupdater should not be displayed on thirtybees 1.1.0.

I don't see anywhere for the zip issue to change it. 
I've had no issues uploading zip files and installing them in the past. 

As for the 1.1.0 
You asked for this before, but it slipped my mind to post it. 

New Project (32).jpg

Edited by bhtoys

Regarding the zip extension - yes, probably before you switched to php 7.4 this extension was enabled. And now you have to find in your cPanel (or WHM) where to enable it. Look for "Select PHP Version" and it should be inside.

image.png.56dfd3c1e51a1177820b52084bb11b9b.pngimage.png.1e0df07179fdd251a079ffa381be57c2.png

Something similar to that.

Regarding the tbupdater - it's strange that this message shows on your version. You have not updated your thirtybees core recently, right?

On 2/12/2024 at 2:40 PM, the.rampage.rado said:

Regarding the tbupdater - it's strange that this message shows on your version. You have not updated your thirtybees core recently, right?

Correct
I've never updated Thirtybees to the newest version.

1 hour ago, the.rampage.rado said:

What was the issue?

For sure update your shop to at least v1.5.1 and make it run on php8. You will see major improvements in terms of speed, security and few new features.

I found only one person from support was helpful - so I requested him, and asked him to view this thread for all info on what's wrong. 
This was his reply. 

Good Morning. I believe I was able to resolve all the issues you had with your store as I no longer see any errors atm (Yes, Checked all the links you have provided in that forum).

So here is what I have performed to make this work (Should help you in the future if we encounter a similar situation):

1) ALT-PHP 7.4 for your wordpress website
2) Custom ALT-PHP 7.2 for your store
3) Enabled Zip and php fileopen for php 7.2
4) Enabled GD, php intl as well

You may disregard the warning for TLS V1.2 warning. Our server supports TLS versions 1-3

For confirmation, please review the php information pages at : REMOVED and REMOVED

If you have any other queries, Please let me know.

Have a great day ahead!!

Regards,
Albert H.

When I tried to backup my site today however, I got a new error. 
I've already requested help from them as I was able to back it up three days ago.

ThirtyBeesException

Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 4096 bytes)

in file classes/db/DbPDO.php at line 158

Source file: classes/db/DbPDO.php

139:     */
140:    public function disconnect()
141:    {
142:        unset($this->link);
143:    }
144:
145:    /**
146:     * Executes an SQL statement, returning a result set as a PDOStatement object or true/false.
147:     *
148:     * @see DbCore::_query()
149:     * @param string $sql
150:     *
151:     * @return PDOStatement
152:     *
153:     * @since 1.0.0
154:     * @version 1.0.0 Initial version
155:     */
156:    protected function _query($sql)
157:    {
158:        return $this->link->query($sql);
159:    }
160:
161:    /**
162:     * Returns the next row from the result set.
163:     *
164:     * @see DbCore::nextRow()
165:     * @param bool $result
166:     *
167:     * @return array|false|null
168:     *

Stack trace

1. classes/db/DbPDO.php:158 source Fatal error()