thirty bees forum

Revws module - review request sending time calculation

30knees

These are my settings:

image.png.6ad1aada92749f13717aca0fa7fb5024.png

And yet I have an order that was marked shipped 08.04.2024 where the request is still pending to be sent to the customer. The status "shipped" gives me in the automation queue the information "Merchandise hasn't been delivered yet" even though the status for "Shipped" has a delivery checkmark. Only when I mark the order as "delivered" does Revws say "Waiting for order to be delivered" for the period specified as the "delivery delay" (I am assuming). Does Revws have its own status interpretations or what is the cause of the above?

Also, is there any way to simply have the review request sent X days after a certain status is set?

I've just tested, and column delivery_date in order is set when order is set to status with 'Show delivery PDF' enabled.

In your case, the column is empty -- this looks like some override or module changes the default behaviour. Or maybe there is some other process that updates the order record, and erases this column (webservice maybe?) 

Thank you for checking. It could only be the fulfillment center's webservice. I will ask them.

Is there any way to have the review request sent X days after a certain status is set? 

1 hour ago, 30knees said:

Thank you for checking. It could only be the fulfillment center's webservice. I will ask them.

Is there any way to have the review request sent X days after a certain status is set? 

Since you have purchased mailqueue module, you can use it.

Create a dedicated queue for revws review request email (condition = template = revws-review-request) and set send delay (in seconds)

image.png.5f5f29352563f297a3c7e60b99a05d9d.png

Note that revws review will show email as send, but it will wait in the queue before it's delivered.

Thank you for this solution. I've not heard back regarding the webservice. But I changed the delay in Revws to 1 day each and added the dedicated mail queue with a delay of 15 days. There is no condition "order status" in mailqueue, so this would now just be based on the order + 1 day. Is this correct?

I don't understand why this would work to fix the delay in Revws, though. Won't mailqueue module only take over once Revws wants to send? Because Revws will still keep the emails pending.

1 hour ago, 30knees said:

Thank you for this solution. I've not heard back regarding the webservice. But I changed the delay in Revws to 1 day each and added the dedicated mail queue with a delay of 15 days. There is no condition "order status" in mailqueue, so this would now just be based on the order + 1 day. Is this correct?

I don't understand why this would work to fix the delay in Revws, though. Won't mailqueue module only take over once Revws wants to send? Because Revws will still keep the emails pending.

In revws, disable delivery delay completely, and send email based on order status only.

Revws will send email immediately when the status changes, but emsil will be delayed by mailqueue