thirty bees forum

Duplicate product is not working fine on TB1.5.1

netamismb

Hello, I have update TB from 1.3 to 1.5.1 and currently we face two issues:

1.  When duplicate the product, the tags, combination, features are not duplicated. Is this an expected behaviour?

2.  When save a product, get the error Duplicate entry '2243-0-0-0-2014-08-01 00:13:44-2014-08-31 23:59:00-1-0-0-0-0-1-1' for key 'id_product_2'.  

Also, in module PHP logs i get some exception, not sure they are related with above.

Search  Reset
  Exception UnexpectedValueException: RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/rockgdzb/rock4u.ro/cache/smarty/cache/socialsharing_header/992/1/36/e9): failed to open dir: No such file or directory vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_cacheresourcefile.php:67 1 5 days ago 07/12/2024 14:13:29
 View  
  Exception UnexpectedValueException: RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/rockgdzb/rock4u.ro/cache/smarty/cache/productscategory/2737/6/1/36/04/cf/36): failed to open dir: No such file or directory vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_cacheresourcefile.php:67 1 5 days ago 07/12/2024 14:13:24
 View  
  Exception UnexpectedValueException: RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/rockgdzb/rock4u.ro/cache/smarty/cache/socialsharing_header/111/1/36/e9/47): failed to open dir: No such file or directory vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_cacheresourcefile.php:67 1 6 days ago 07/11/2024 11:08:53
 View  
  Exception ThirtyBeesDatabaseException: Duplicate key value classes/ObjectModel.php:608 22 Today 07/11/2024 11:06:30
 View  
  Exception UnexpectedValueException: RecursiveDirectoryIterator::__construct(/home/rockgdzb/rock4u.ro/cache/smarty/cache/productscategory/468/4/1/36/04): failed to open dir: No such file or directory vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_runtime_cacheresourcefile.php:67 1 7 days ag

Can you please advice?

Edited by netamismb

• netamismb changed the title to Duplicate product is not working fine on TB1.5.1

Please try to reproduce on bleeding edge - there were few bugs related to product duplication fixed already.

If you problem is still reproducible on bleeding edge, file a new github issue. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, theMerchantDev said:

Can someone please paste here the Bleeding Edge link? I have heard from but I didn't know it.

Thanks.

Bleeding edge is a development version available as a repository on github: https://github.com/thirtybees/thirtybees
And you could say that every day is different.
You can perform an upgrade of your thirtybees to Bleeding edge by changing the Core Updater configuration:

Screenshot_20240719_055525.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have downgrade to ThirtyBees 1.4 but I still have issues with product duplicates.

While I can duplicate a product, the combination and features are not duplicate. Furthermore, if I edit combination or feature I can't save it. I get the following error:image.thumb.png.f53613020eddebd7c80f5908c05c0001.png

Can be something related to database? I have another shop running on ThirtyBees 1.4 and there the product duplicates are working fine.

Any idea what is going wrong? Maybe can point me to any commit or PR to solve the  issue.

I found in error_logs. I don't understand where is the issue, is trying to insert two times in table ps_specific_price?:

Exception

ThirtyBeesDatabaseException: Duplicate key value
ThirtyBeesDatabaseException: Duplicate entry '1547-0-0-0-2014-08-01 00:13:44-2014-08-31 23:59:00-1-0-0-0-0-1-1' for key 'id_product_2'

classes/ObjectModel.php line 640

SQL

INSERT INTO `ps_specific_price` (`id_specific_price_rule`, `id_cart`, `id_product`, `id_shop`, `id_shop_group`, `id_currency`, `id_country`, `id_group`, `id_customer`, `id_product_attribute`, `price`, `from_quantity`, `reduction`, `reduction_tax`, `reduction_type`, `from`, `to`) VALUES ('1', '0', '1547', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '-1', '1', '0.08', '1', 'percentage', '2014-08-01 00:13:44', '2014-08-31 23:59:00')

On 7/18/2024 at 9:01 AM, datakick said:

Please try to reproduce on bleeding edge - there were few bugs related to product duplication fixed already.

If you problem is still reproducible on bleeding edge, file a new github issue. 

I can't really use bleeding edge, I need to fix this is production. 

52 minutes ago, netamismb said:

bleeding edge channel is 99.9% production ready as datakick makes the commits there and everything is tested before. So if it is the only issue you have with it you can backup your store and try.

I only roll my shops on bleeding.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, netamismb said:

I upgrade to bleeding edge and it looks like the issue with  issues with product duplicates is fixed, but now I have another huge issue, all the images disappears and the Regenerate thumbnails doesn't work. I mean, in admin Preferences / Images/ Regenerate thumbnails nothing happens when press Regenerate. 

In the meantime I restore the backup. 

Edited by netamismb

3 hours ago, netamismb said:

I upgrade to bleeding edge and it looks like the issue with  issues with product duplicates is fixed, but now I have another huge issue, all the images disappears and the Regenerate thumbnails doesn't work. I mean, in admin Preferences / Images/ Regenerate thumbnails nothing happens when press Regenerate. 

Since 1.5.1 there is a huge image section rewrite, nearly everything regarding to images is redone so you will have to give little bit more details - where they disappeared, what theme are you using, little something to work with...

Regarding the duplication issues - you can go to github and search for commits that mention product duplication issues and apply the fixes manually to your install if you're not planning to rolling back to edge soon.

I am using Niara theme and the product images disappear from both admin and front-end. The main issue was that the in admin Preferences / Images/ Regenerate thumbnails nothing happens when press Regenerate. I am using jpeg images for now, I haven't changed to webp yet as I am not sure if Niara supported. 

Actually I want to move to a higher version, is just that I have issues with my development environment and for now I can do things only in production which is stressful. Apologise if I was to pushy.  

When you updated the file format was probably emtpy:
image.thumb.png.45e78d7f6c7a8b9f3207fee425b575b2.png

You will have to select one of them (they are all supported by Niara (recent versions of the theme)). Then save.

Then you will have to reset your indexation status for all types and regenerate all types:
image.thumb.png.25215c8d86a178799c37a5e2a6d35f41.png

Clear cache and check if they show up on both places.

20 hours ago, netamismb said:

I believe this will be a rewrite issue.

The friendly-url links for product images changed, it used to look like /35-home/friendly-rewrite.jpg but now it contains /products/ prefix: /products/35-home/friendly-rewrite.jpg.

You should regenerate .htaccess (or your nginx configuration if you are not running on apache).

I believe this would fix the issue. If not, we could troubleshoot more.

20 hours ago, netamismb said:

That's unfortunate, since we can't figure out what the root cause was now.

Please test updates on dev/test site

4 hours ago, datakick said:

Please test updates on dev/test site

I am working to fix my dev server and tested there, will get back to this thread when I manage to test it. Thank you so much for help. 

On 8/19/2024 at 9:41 AM, datakick said:

The friendly-url links for product images changed, it used to look like /35-home/friendly-rewrite.jpg but now it contains /products/ prefix: /products/35-home/friendly-rewrite.jpg.

The image link change is quite bad for SEO and for Google merchant, is it mandatory to contain the product, or is something that can be customise?

2 minutes ago, netamismb said:

The image link change is quite bad for SEO and for Google merchant, is it mandatory to contain the product, or is something that can be customise?

Why would it be bad for SEO? The original image urls still works, and google will (over time) learn about the new urls.

42 minutes ago, netamismb said:

I updated almost 1 month ago and I see no difference in the sales. I see an increase but this is not because of this change, this it is offseason for me. Domain authority is much more important. Even if you change your product URLs those will get fixed really quickly in google's index if your domain has good authority. For images - do you have statistics how much visitors you get directly from image search?