thirty bees forum

Basic / Unit price with combinations problem

zimmer-media

Question

13 answers to this question

The EU compliance module had a caching problem in prestashop. I had a similar problem that the text dissappeared if switching languages. The only thing that helped was disabling theme caching. Could this be the reason for your problem?

@zimmer-media I cannot reproduce this error, though I tried several releases of AEUC with thirty bees. Anyway, either you seem to use a module for the weight display or you changed the code because "€10.00 per 100 g" is formatted with a different font size: 0_1502376876910_2017-08-10 16_51_48-Basic _ Unit price with combinations problem.png

@Occam I found out today that the other problem I wrote yesterday as a bug is the same phenomenon. Only when I refresh the page, I get the correct information. I do not use other module for weight only TB with AEUC

https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/666/volume-discounts-with-combinations-false-price-fo-aeuc

I'm totally confused right now. I am still looking for the problems in my shop. Now I have under performance "Disable non thirty bees modules" yes. Does someone have an idea?

prodct page

0_1502385937562_FireShot Screen Capture #246 - 'Hakuna Matata - white outside - Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn' - ladydee-yarn_com_en_4-ply-yarn_hakuna-matata-white-outside.png

__ After migrating from PS to TB I updated the PS modules from TB

modul ist for front office __

0_1502386022423_FireShot Screen Capture #247 - 'Modules • Lady Dee´s Gradient Yarn' - ladydee-yarn_com_admin320ixyhps_index_php_controller=AdminModules&token=d8ac4b64.png

@zimmer-media can't answer your question but I uninstalled loyalty module for now. Even with fixes, no cache etc it is still causing me grief. I have more important TB things to work on then giving discounts at the moment but will be watching this thread to add it back in the future :)

PS Nice yarn!