thirty bees forum

Images Not Displaying

DVD

Question

Hello,

Just started using thirtybees today. Everything seemed great until I created some products and added images.

The images are not displaying. See image below:

Error

Any clues or help to why this is happening would be great.

Thanks, Pete

Hello,

Thanks for your quick reply :)

I can see the images in the product menu when displaying all the products:

Error2

However when editing the product, it displays like this and the images do not show:

Error3

Hopefully you can help,

Thanks, Pete

After updating to 1.0.3 I was having problems with images not importing properly with csv import. I changed my back office theme from thirtybees to blue and the problem seems to have resolved its self. Try changing your back office theme and reimport the images.

still there can be something going on with the .htaccess file could you try and locate and post that one?

Just to see if we get the right restult, after that try and go to your image folder, and try and look thrue and see if the images are actually there thos you just uploaded, just to make sure it's not an upload issue.

Here's the .htaccess file:

RewriteEngine On RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} 80 RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://www.creativepage.co.uk/$1 [R=301,L]

RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{REQUESTFILENAME} !-d RewriteCond %{REQUESTFILENAME}.php -f RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1.php

RewriteEngine on RewriteCond %{REQUESTFILENAME} !-d RewriteCond %{REQUESTFILENAME}.html -f RewriteRule ^(.*)$ $1.html

Header set Cache-Control "no-cache, no-store, must-revalidate" Header set Pragma "no-cache" Header set Expires 0

EXPIRES CACHING

ExpiresActive On ExpiresByType image/jpg "access 1 month" ExpiresByType image/jpeg "access 1 month" ExpiresByType image/gif "access 1 month" ExpiresByType image/png "access 1 month" ExpiresByType text/css "access 1 month" ExpiresByType text/javascript "access 1 month" ExpiresByType application/pdf "access 1 month" ExpiresByType application/javascript "access 1 month" ExpiresByType application/x-javascript "access 1 month" ExpiresByType application/x-shockwave-flash "access 1 month" ExpiresByType image/x-icon "access 1 year" ExpiresDefault "access 2 days"

EXPIRES CACHING

Uhm. Glancing over this discussion quickly I think nobody recommended to regenerate thumbnails so far. While it's named 'thumbnail', it actually means all displayed pictures. Backoffice -> Preferences -> Images, bottom of the page.

Regarding storage location, product images are in img/p/, inside there are numbered folders, at the bottom one folder per product, with images in 10(!) sizes inside (by default).

• Thanks 1

@traumflug said in Images Not Displaying:

Uhm. Glancing over this discussion quickly I think nobody recommended to regenerate thumbnails so far. While it's named 'thumbnail', it actually means all displayed pictures. Backoffice -> Preferences -> Images, bottom of the page.

Regarding storage location, product images are in img/p/, inside there are numbered folders, at the bottom one folder per product, with images in 10(!) sizes inside (by default).

Thanks very much for this reply! I'm going to do that to see if it fixing the other image issue (favicons).

Hello everyone,

Thanks for all your replies, not sure if everyone can see this so maybe someone can repost?

I decided in the end to do a fresh install and the issue seem to of resolved itself. This was before I saw the reply from @Traumflug so didn't get a chance to see if this worked.

Thank you @bzndk, @jnsgioia, @Traumflug, @yaniv14 for all your help.

ok I need some help I have some images that are displaying perfectly on the back office just fine the front end of the store they are not. When I shut off friendly URLS they work but I want friendly URLS on how do you fix that? I tried turning it off saving deleting my htaccess file then turning it on & re making the htaccess file but the image sgo away again any idea maybe I am doing it in the wrong order.