thirty bees forum

[MODULE] Chat with your customers via WhatsApp

One Man

Chattez avec tes clients via WhatsApp, l'application de messagerie la plus populaire. Module essentiel pour ta boutique, qui te permet de créer des relations plus fortes avec tes clients en les guidant sur leurs achats en temps réel.

Chat with your customers via WhatsApp, the most popular email application. Essential module for your shop, which allows you to create stronger relationships with your customers by guiding them on their purchases in real time.

MODULE LINK

FRONT-OFFICE DEMO

@rubben1985 said in [MODULE] Chat with your customers via WhatsApp:

I tried with my phone and i tells me: number it doesnt exist (when whatsapp is open). So it is only valid if I already have the number.

Hello, yes, you must already have a no or whattsapp account for it to work.

It's like any platform, if you do not have an account it does not work.

Sincerely

@rubben1985

I think you have misjudged or misunderstood the operation of this module.

Listed back office: enter your Whattsapp Mobile Phone Number

Front office: the customer opens the dial window, connects his mobile whattsapp with Qr code and communicates to you ....

If you find this kind of module useless or boring, I remove it from the thirtybees shop .....

Friendship

Simple question. How can you get my module while in my account thirtybees, no purchase of my module was indicated?

Hi, i do not find boring or useless. You announced the module, I found it interesting so I test it in the frontoffice demo (nor purchased)

I just told you my feedback because I was not sure if the module worked in the way it was doing it. In my opinion, the module does not work in a very useful way. I will try to explain why so you can correct it if you consider it (I am indeed trying to help you)Before that, You told about QR isn't it? i think that it is to use it via desktop but all my test were with a mobile phone, the most interesting and native device to use Whatsapp. Imagine a new client in my online shop: Client: oh great I can ask them directly by Whatsapp (with all the advantages in comparison to a normal chat) The client does click, Whatsapp is opened and he gets a pop up Whatsapp message saying: sorry you do not have the number XXXXXXXX so you can not chat. No options but clicking on OK to exit.

Did that help the client? I do not think so. That is the point I am trying to transmit you.

The optimal would be: BEST (But I suppose that is whatsapp policy): I can chat without adding the number NOT SO GOOD BUT STILL GOOD: As the client does not have the number it proposes to add the number the contact to the agenda and start the chat. (neither sure if you can do this)

Regards

@rubben1985

The first thing and I want to apologize, I just realized that I myself put myself a false no such. This is why the module does not work.

Indeed, the politics of whattsapp does not allow to communicate without no.

Voila, now things are clearer, you can test the module again. Normally, you should fall on my personal no.

Sincerely

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/7/2019 at 10:25 PM, One Man said:

@chandra said in [MODULE] Chat with your customers via WhatsApp:

@One-Man Hi, is the demo working still? I can't seem to get to it.

Does the chat window appear like regular chat such as tawk or livezilla?

New link demo : https://thirtytools.com/dev/tbees/

You really need to improve your English, this thread is hilarious.

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 12/6/2021 at 8:57 PM, rosemarierhodes said:

can i use whatsapp to chat with people talking about snes roms pt br

If whatsapp offers the chat sure you can.

Most likely there are modules for it if not create a hmtl page and set the code.