thirty bees forum

Bullets not showing on CMS pages

lukewood

Question

Hi,

I am using a Prestashop 1.6 compatible theme and a small matter has been driving me daft. The bullets are not showing on the CMS pages. I have contacted the developer who asks me to insert the following code into the theme control panel:

.cms-block ul{ list-style: square; }

I have tried adding the code to the global.css and several other places. I notice that the TB community theme doesn't appear to have this code. What code should I add to which file for my bullets to display?

Sorry if this is a really basic question but any help would be really appreciated.

Regards,

Luke

6 answers to this question

Hi Lesley,

That was actually very helpful. I was concentrating on adding code rather than removing/modifying it. The problem was with the following code:

ol, ul { list-style: none;

Changing none to circle solved the problem. Sorry to have troubled you with this.

Regards,

Luke

See the issue is that I would need to have seen the site. I cannot make a blanket statement because I don't know how the theme is handling the list styles. I didn't want to recommend what you just did, because it would affect the other areas of the theme like the product pages and maybe the links in the footer, again, just depending on how the theme is written.