thirty bees forum

Looking for a Mega Menu

dhurley

• 8 months later...
On 5/23/2018 at 6:56 AM, koraledrewniane said:

I'm using IQIT mega menu and it works fine with Thirtybees. I can recommend it.

Hi! Did you use IQIT contencreator???

I'm trying import the 16 style, so I've imported theme and mega menu  but when I import the contencreator I get a 500 server error, do you know sometime about it?

15 hours ago, Leandroo said:

I'm trying import the 16 style, so I've imported theme and mega menu  but when I import the contencreator I get a 500 server error, do you know sometime about it?

I use IQIT contentcreator.
Works fine on my shop.

The IQIT Menu works perfectly with TB but it has some slight click problems on mobile menu. (it did on PS 1.6 as well)
Sometimes, under some configurations, sometimes clicks won't register.
The developer actually admitted this to me after several messages telling of the issue.

That is why I switched to the menu I mentioned above.
Perhaps you won't have that problem though....he said most people don't.

Edited by Purity
grammar
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Leandroo said:

Yes, i've been using Warehouse theme from IQIT with IQIT Megamenu and Contentcreator and all of them were working fine. Nowadays I'm testing free Niara theme with native top menu module.

Edited by koraledrewniane
  • Like 1

On 2/18/2019 at 7:10 AM, Leandroo said:

There are at least two posts in the forum (technical problems is guess) that might be related to the 500er error. I use Warehouse too and ran into problems with saving 'content creator' module changes as pasting css into the theme editor form with TB1.0.8.

I cloned my shop did a successfull test and repeated the same on my live shop yesterday and these two issues are gone. I did install the core updater module and updated to 'bleeding edge' version that reflects the latest GIT commits on the developing road so to speak. This I did since I believe Petr commited on Jan. 18th a fix relating to this issues. But I am just a  merchant and the good ones here should give you the right hint.

good luck

PS:

before trying what I did try to make changes in 'your' content creator module and to save them. Might be you get this 500er error and you know 😉

• Thanks 1