thirty bees forum

Cannot decompress the translation file

toplakd

Question

So i found that at least one language can not be installed directly via back office due to decompress error. After that I Have tested many other languages and there is not problem with the TB but it has to be with the language file.

I tried to install Slovenian (Slovene) language and it gives me that error.

Main language in shop is English as I don't sell anything in my country, but have to have the Slovenian language as option to comply with my local laws.

12 answers to this question

Thirty bees 1.0.4 Freshly installed from zip which was downloaded about 2 hours ago directly from thirtybees.com Logged into admin area. Clicking Localization/Translations Under Add/Update Language - Slovenščina (Slovene) is selected. Clicked onto the button with gears which says "Add or update a language" After that, in the top section it says " Cannot decompress the translation file for the following language: si "

Thank you.

Could the reason for error be that TB is using sl for iso code instead of si. As fresh install with installation set to slovene works fine, but language gets sl iso code. And I don't want to install with slovenian language and than added english, as I do want that english has the first ID :)

So, i resolved the issue i had with installing the Slovenian language. It went all well within "Localization/Localization/Import Localization pack.

Now I have translated all email templates together with lang.php file. After exporting the language I can not import it on another instance of THBEES as I get following error:

Validation failed for: mails/sl/lang.php

Have tripple checked the file, but I still got no idea what to do?

Will see if Lesley or someone else is willing to add the updated language files to their repository. So they become installable from backoffice.

As I have same error if I install official (not complete) language pack, and export it without any changes to it. I can not import it on another instance