thirty bees forum

Download error on local MAMP migration

marcosig

Question

23 answers to this question

Since the download took only 1 second, I assume the problem is in misconfiguration of your server. You probably do not have curl installed, or you might have some firewall that prevents the operation.

I just tested it, and it works. Download took 93 seconds though, so I had to extend timeout limit on my nginx.

@marcosig said in Download error on local MAMP migration:

The modules installed correctly and the migration process starts, but after a few seconds I receive the following message in the Activity Log

Thanks, the picture is very helpful.

Do you see this Archives will come from ... message? One can try to download these two links with a browser or with command line curl/wget as well. This should work, it's a plain HTTP file download.

If you manage to get these two files another way, you can place these two ZIP archives manually in the location given in the message starting with Files will be saved to .... The module will find them there and use them without trying to download them again (that's a new feature of the most recent module version).

It also doesn't hurt to try more than once, until the archives are there and get unpacked, the PrestaShop installation isn't changed. Perhaps Github had an outage just the moment you tried to migrate.

Checking once again I found that every time I launch the migration process I get this error message in php_error.log:

PHP Deprecated: Automatically populating $HTTPRAWPOSTDATA is deprecated and will be removed in a future version. To avoid this warning set 'alwayspopulaterawpost_data' to '-1' in php.ini and use the php://input stream instead. in Unknown on line 0

The error seems to occur during the download of thirtybees-v1.0.7.zip to the autoupgrade/download folder. The archive thirtybees-extra-v1.0.7.zip is correctly downloaded (together with thirtybees-file-actions-v1.0.7.json). Since the migration process seems to delete the contents of the autoupgrade/download folder before attempting to download the archives, it's useless to manually place them before launching the migration.

Since the migration process seems to delete the contents of the autoupgrade/download folder

True. Forgot to remove this when picking this feature from module tbupdater.

Here's the patch (just find and delete these four lines): ```diff // regex optimization pregmatch('#([0-9]+.[0-9]+)(?:.[0-9]+){1,2}#', _PSVERSION_, $matches);

$this->nextQuickInfo[] = sprintf($this->l('Downloading from %s and %s'), $this->upgrader->coreLink, $this->upgrader->extraLink);
         $this->nextQuickInfo[] = sprintf($this->l('Files will be saved to %s and %s'), $this->getCoreFilePath(), $this->getExtraFilePath());

- if (fileexists($this->tools->downloadPath)) { - Tools::deleteDirectory($this->tools->downloadPath, false); - $this->nextQuickInfo[] = $this->l('Download directory has been cleared'); - } + $report = ''; $relativeDownloadPath = strreplace(PSROOTDIR, '', $this->tools->downloadPath); if (ConfigurationTest::test_dir($relativeDownloadPath, false, $report)) { $timestamp = time(); $res = $this->upgrader->downloadLast($this->tools->downloadPath); ```

This will also go into the next release, of course.