thirty bees forum

New modules on the thirty bees store, Amazon Sync, Fastbay for Ebay, Advanced order list module

If you have not been to the thirty bees store lately, you are missing out on some newly added modules to the store. The newest modules are

Orders ++ Advanced order list module with filter https://store.thirtybees.com/shop-modules/administration/orders-advanced-order-list-module-with-filter

Module Amazon Sync https://store.thirtybees.com/shop-modules/administration/module-amazon-sync

FastBay - eBay Marketplace synchronization https://store.thirtybees.com/shop-modules/administration/fastbay-ebay-marketplace-synchronization

added by @Prestalia

Great news! I'm interested in the Amazon module by @Prestalia. We currently use the Amazon module from @Common-Services and stock sync frequently gets stuck and back when service was still valid it was absolute torture to try and solve anything.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
7 minutes ago, haylau said:

I believer Prestalia no longer work with ThirtyBees:

Thanks for the info, bit annoyed that I bought the module through the thirtybees marketplace in January 2020 and now can’t download or use it anymore. Should have bought straight from Prestalia

9 hours ago, Beeta said:

You can’t from their website too… they are not supporting anymore ps1.6.

I already contacted them and they are not going to send it by email.

Try yourself I hope the response will different from the one given to me.

Yeah I noticed that yesterday. I guess if they don't maintain the module for 1.6 or thirtybees there's not much point.

On 10/26/2021 at 5:31 PM, Leaton said:

Thanks for the info, bit annoyed that I bought the module through the thirtybees marketplace in January 2020 and now can’t download or use it anymore. Should have bought straight from Prestalia

Yours stopped working? Because mine is still ok. It is v 1.9.1.

20 hours ago, 30knees said:

Yours stopped working? Because mine is still ok. It is v 1.9.1.

No, but we stopped using TB a while ago because of some external partner we use dropping PS 1.6 support, we moved to woocommerce which has been a pain as the size of our shop is just too much for it to handle, so now looking at different solutions. But sadly did not keep a backup of the modules as I always just assume they're lifetime and accessible for re-download at any time, lesson learned I guess! Haha.

On 10/29/2021 at 10:43 AM, Leaton said:

No, but we stopped using TB a while ago because of some external partner we use dropping PS 1.6 support, we moved to woocommerce which has been a pain as the size of our shop is just too much for it to handle, so now looking at different solutions. But sadly did not keep a backup of the modules as I always just assume they're lifetime and accessible for re-download at any time, lesson learned I guess! Haha.

Yeah, that's true with the download. 😕 Have you tried contacting them directly? 

Interesting with WooCommerce. It's supposed to run well for larger shops, too, at least according to their 'success stories'. Lots of larger merchants use WooCommerce. How did it fare independently of performance, ie plugins, management, etc.?  

9 minutes ago, 30knees said:

Yeah, that's true with the download. 😕 Have you tried contacting them directly? 

Interesting with WooCommerce. It's supposed to run well for larger shops, too, at least according to their 'success stories'. Lots of larger merchants use WooCommerce. How did it fare independently of performance, ie plugins, management, etc.?  

Woocommerce has a big issue with their database set-up actually especially for large stores as the index keys are not set properly which really affect loading time if you have certain ‘custom’ fields  (read: any product attribute and such is put in the same database table as the main product info etc etc making loading times increase tremendously), this is not basic knowledge for mainstream shop owners as it’s only to be found and read about on Github and then we’re not even speaking about wanting a multi language shop which creates so many more entries.

From what I’ve read this is something very hard to now fix as it would break the core for people updating from an earlier version and basically any plug-in built for woocommerce.

Edited by Leaton
  • Like 1