thirty bees forum

2 Sets of Attributes

AndyC

Today I tried to add 2 sets of attributes 2 a single product. But I keep getting this message This combination does not exist for this product. Please select another combination. and no add to cart button. I've turn off all modules ,cleared cache in case that was at fault I searched for prestshop errors on this and most say they can't see anything wrong Any help appreciated 0_1541780213089_Capture.JPG

Not sure what you mean. But If I have 1 set of attributes everything is fine ,as soon as I add a 2nd set of attributes this message happens ATM have Stone Colour and Clan Name Stone Colour only has 6 items attached to it but Clan Name has 100 + Names attached here's the link ( I don't like sharing live links in forums ..just remove spaces ) www. pewterjewellery. co. uk/gift-sets/4-piece-clan-gift-set#/10-stonecolour-cairngorm/33-clanname-cambellofcawdor

As far as I can see you have 6 stone colors and 126 clam names. But you have assigned them separately. So you have 6 "combinations" with one stone color attribute and 126 "combinations" with one clan name attribute - resulting in a total of 132 "combinations".

What you should have are 6x126=756 combinations that each have both one stone color AND one clan name attribute.

Thanks .. I've looked a bit deeper and if you look at both pictures despite it saying stone colour if you edit it it says Clan name @musicmaster I tried separating them but they always ended up in the same column which is why I thought it to be correct. SO is this wrong @lesley As the attributes were so long I just took a screen shot of the bottom part where both sets are located If I have done it incorrect I apologise. I was just going though as I thought it to be right 0_1541791750956_Capture.JPG0_1541791767834_Capture1.JPG