thirty bees forum

Paypal issues

hygiene1

Hi guys,

I have recently migrated to TB and must say speed wise its a massive improvement.. however I am having issues with getting paypal v5.3.3 to work on v1.0.7

I have checked and followed all instructions from within paypal developer and inside the module but the module is not being loaded front end, any ideas??

Well I came over to thirty bees because the support was supposed to be better and I thank those who have answered but up to now, its not looking good, all i seem to get is pm's from people wanting access to my paypal module along with a repair fee... I have followed all instructions pertaining to the migration and even installed original thirty bees modules but still no working paypal and losing sales by the day.

Ok.. so last attempt, I have turned on payment by cheque and debug.. and now getting an error

[ThirtyBeesException]

Can't load Order status at line 408 in file classes/module/PaymentModule.php

1. }
  2. $orderStatus = new OrderState((int) $idOrderState, (int) $this->context->language->id);
  3. if (!Validate::isLoadedObject($orderStatus)) {
  4. Logger::addLog('PaymentModule::validateOrder - Order Status cannot be loaded', 3, null, 'Cart', (int) $idCart, true);
  5. throw new PrestaShopException('Can\'t load Order status');
  6. }
  7. if (!$this->active) {
  8. Logger::addLog('PaymentModule::validateOrder - Module is not active', 3, null, 'Cart', (int) $idCart, true);
  9.          die(Tools::displayError());

PaymentModuleCore->validateOrder - [line 64 - modules/cheque/controllers/front/validation.php] - [9 Arguments] ChequeValidationModuleFrontController->postProcess - [line 251 - classes/controller/Controller.php] ControllerCore->run - [line 253 - classes/controller/FrontController.php] FrontControllerCore->run - [line 837 - classes/Dispatcher.php] DispatcherCore->dispatch - [line 33 - index.php]

This look like anything somebody can help with?

Hello, i am not live with my tb shop, but will do this in the near future. I have installed Paypal module and it works fine (in the sandbox text mode), as far as the shop is not live, i can not test it with real customers, but i have several sandbox customers with different Paypal accounts and so there should be no difference.

There are some tb users with problems with Paypal (you can see here in the forum) - not sure about the reason, but it it not very easy to discover these problems, maybe other modules crash something in the payment !?

The best solution seems to install the Mollie payment module, which also accepts Paypal and a lot of other payments. Maybe you will have a look at this module?
Another discussion for Mollie you can find here: https://forum.thirtybees.com/topic/2067/official-mollie-module/32

and maybe you will install this meanwhile and hold your customers. If there is a solution with the normal Paypal module in the next time, you can still test and switch to this later.