thirty bees forum

Panda Theme + Block Categories v3.0.1 from ThirtyBees

cdwebman

Question

I use the Panda Theme, with a left column

in the left column i use the Block Categories v3.0.1 from ThirtyBees and i want to change the font type and size, but it seems that i can't do this with the Theme editor from the Panda Theme.

Where or how can i change the font type and size of this Block Categories v3.0.1 ?

7 answers to this question

@the-rampage-rado said in Panda Theme + Block Categories v3.0.1 from ThirtyBees:

I would not use this module in any new shop both in PS and TB. It very slow and you can achieve the tree that you need with some advanced menus which have cache.

Nice point. Beside showing a category tree, this module is only used to set the "lastvisitedcategory" variable which is used to remember the last visited category to show out correct breadcrumb. So this module should have cache, hope TB developers can add cache to it.

If a product is assigned to multiple categories, for example "A", "B" and "C", "B" is the default category. If the user opens the product from category A, then breabcrumb will show like this Home > A. If the user opens the product from category C, then breabcrumb will show like this Home > C.

Without using the "Block Categories" module, breakcrumb will always show the default category on breadcrumb, like this Home > B