When I enable dev mode I get: 

[Debug] This page has moved
Please use the following URL instead: http://myurl/nl/login?back=my-account

My settings in the performance tab:

Force recompilation
Cache off (I have cleared it though)

TB 1.0.7
Panda theme

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

8 answers to this question

I didn't know panda theme had compatibility problems with PHP7.2, I am going to do some tests, if it does have compatibility problems with PHP7.2, I will fix them immediately.

@Steve Please let me know if you find any compatibility problems PHP7.2. Most hosting companies allow you to change the php version using cPanel, search for "php Configuration" in your cPanel.

15 hours ago, musicmaster said:

It is a well known problem that Panda's front office doesn't work with PHP 7.2 and debug enabled.

That statement is true every theme... because it's a problem of smarty engine, not theme itself.

Thirtybees will eventually migrate to newer version of smarty that does not generate warnings / notices. But since that is very dangerous step, we are in no hurry to do that, and we want to have contingency plans in case new smarty version does not work as expected. That means some way to switch to older smarty version.

In 1.0.9 error reporting was revamped, and the display_errors php settings in dev mode was disabled. That means that the theme will work just fine on php7.2 (you will still see the warnings / notices in error log, but not in the page itself). 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/26/2019 at 4:57 AM, Jonny said:

@Steve Please let me know if you find any compatibility problems PHP7.2. Most hosting companies allow you to change the php version using cPanel, search for "php Configuration" in your cPanel.

I have not, as of now.

Does changing PHP versions break anything on my site?

Edited by Steve