thirty bees forum

[Free Module]Conseqs - execute custom action when something interesting happens

datakick

• 3 months later...
56 minutes ago, 30knees said:

Hi @datakick

What's the difference between 'bind, 'constant', and 'interpolate' for values? 
I'd just like to change the order status from 1 to 2. 

Thanks!

Every action have some parameters, and you need to somehow provide values for these parameters.

The easiest way is to use Constant value - every time the action run it will pass this value as action parameter.

Sometimes, you need to provide dynamic data. For this, you can use Bind -- you will bind parameter value to some information provided by Trigger (Every trigger provide different set of information). For example, trigger 'Stock quantity changed' provides information about 'new quantity', and you can use this information in action.

Interpolation is something between Constant and Bind - you provide constant text, but part of this text will be replaced with dynamic values from (possibly multiple) action variables. This is useful for example if you want to construct email subject like "Hello {{firstname}}, your order {{order.reference}} has been shipped"

Note that when you writing value for Interpolation, you need to pres @  and then select the variable to be inserted.

And that's all. Simple.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hello, I hope you are well and congrats for your modules and work in prestashop.

I have a problem, i try to explain because is a custom problem in prestashop

I have 4 different products:
PRODUCT A
PRODUCT B
PRODUCT C
PRODUCT D

And a pack (PRODUCT Z) with contains 4 attributes with a select:
Option 1: PRODUCT 1 / PRODUCT 2 / PRODUCT 3 / PRODUCT 4
Option 2: PRODUCT 1 / PRODUCT 2 / PRODUCT 3 / PRODUCT 4
Option 3: PRODUCT 1 / PRODUCT 2 / PRODUCT 3 / PRODUCT 4
Option 4: PRODUCT 1 / PRODUCT 2 / PRODUCT 3 / PRODUCT 4

Product Z will be, for example: option 1: product 1 / option 2: product 1 / option 3: product 3 / option 4: product 2

How can i parse this?
When a PRODUCT Z is sold, decrease the quantity of A, B, C, D according to the customer selection...

Following the sample, it will be:
Product 1: decrease 2 units
Product 2: decrease 1 unit
Product 3: decrease 1 unit

Is it possible with CONSEQS?

Thanks in advance!

--

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Will this module convert loyalty points to a voucher? I'd like the trigger to be "set status to delivered" then the voucher is created automatically.

Would the SQL statement be the best option for this?

I'm new to TB and just getting accustomed to the structure. If you can just point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it very much.

• 1 month later...

Hi there @datakick

I been spending time trying to find out how to create or assign a user to a existing coupon voucher  if they had used a voucher for current order (ie free coupon gift afterr order using current coupon)。 Any means to make this happen?

Ideally this is to happen only after item is shipped and not returned  in prestashop (and criteria order used Voucher/Discount Code XXXXX) 

Edited by Venga Tan