thirty bees forum

Bleeding edge - manually create order in backend still working?

30knees

Question

Hi,

I updated to the bleeding edge and now I am unable to manually create an order in the backend. Nothing happens when I click to add the selected products to the cart.

Could somebody using the bleeding edge please check whether they can manually create an order?

Thanks

7 answers to this question

I am on BE just today updated.  I am able to type in a user > find their old cart > click use > see the address and see shipping> select a payment method > send email to collect payment or go to the order screen.  Also the Create order button is active as well.

@30kneesWhere are you failing?

I am still on 1.0.8. So I can't tell. A possibility to find it out, could also be, to make a second clean installation update it to bleeding edge and check if it's working.

In any case such an issue should be solved. Doesn't matter if it's bleeding edge related or something else. In the BO order creating process are some issues. But it's very important to understand, where they are exactly.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, wakabayashi said:

A possibility to find it out, could also be, to make a second clean installation update it to bleeding edge and check if it's working.

Maybe, and I could imagine this would help also to show that tb is actively being developed, we could have two demo installations on the website: bleeding edge (with latest update date) and stable.