thirty bees forum

Remove Paypal Image from product pages

lovelygifts

Question

Hello,

So I've been trying to figure this one out to no avail. I'd like to remove the paypal image from the product pages but keep it on the checkout page. If I disable express checkout in the paypal module, it removes the paypal button image from both product and checkout page. Is there any way around this without affecting the checkout page please?

Thanks in advance, Claire

6 answers to this question

I think you may be after the same thing I did that worked .Go to live view and there should be a removal button to delete the paypal button.. I know there are other ways ,bu tit was the easiest..Oops I see you say product pages , so may not work there.. If not try the positions there may be a way to remove there too

Edited by AndyC

49 minutes ago, lovelygifts said:

Hello,

So I've been trying to figure this one out to no avail. I'd like to remove the paypal image from the product pages but keep it on the checkout page. If I disable express checkout in the paypal module, it removes the paypal button image from both product and checkout page. Is there any way around this without affecting the checkout page please?

Thanks in advance, Claire

example-image - try the first or the second option

image.png.9974a382de26d509ed08f65541d5f21d.png

19 hours ago, DRMasterChief said:

Hi, i think you have to do this with hooks,  we also have removed it (everywhere, only visible at checkout payment step). But please dont ask me for the hooks  😉

Hi haha ok thanks, I can find that out I'm sure but at least I have an idea where I need to be looking. Thanks. I'll update here when I find out.

On 1/29/2020 at 10:14 AM, lovelygifts said:

Hi haha ok thanks, I can find that out I'm sure but at least I have an idea where I need to be looking. Thanks. I'll update here when I find out.

So I finally got this sussed! Go to Positions ->Click Paypal Modules and this brings up all the hooks associated with. Under DisplayFooterProduct, which hooks modules to the front office product page and this is where you unhook the Paypal module and it removes it from the product page! 😎

• Like 2