thirty bees forum

Delivery option not work properly

Owen

Question

After trying many ways about the delivery option setting,

it still not works properly.

What I have done:

1.I have set all the products weight into very small quantity, and I haven't assigned any specific delivery option to any specific products

2. I have set three courier option, one of them for collect I set the courier fee 0 not the button "free shipping".

3.My localization is South Africa, and it belongs to Africa Zone, I have enable all group and payment options to the courier option

4. I haven't restrict any country to the courier options.

Problem I meet now:

When I add the products to cart and continue, I find these outcome:

1.some products show normal courier fee, but when continue, there are no delivery option show but only show one courier fee amount (asI set three courier option in the back office)

2.some products(they have weight) show free shipping and when continue show"no carrier"

3.I try to add only one product to the cart,  some of the single product still show "free shipping" and when continue show"no carrier"

Does any one know why? This is my website: www.nanfei58.com/bao

Thank you~

10 answers to this question

9 hours ago, AndyC said:

Have you added shipping weight in the product

this is what my shipping looks like under my products

Capture.JPG

Hi Andy,

Yes, I have set the weight of the product all to 0.01kg

26 minutes ago, datakick said:

What version are you running on? What theme? This can be both core and theme related. 

Hi Datakick,

I'm using the Niara version 1.1.0, as attached photos, and the website is : www.nanfei58.com/bao

微信截图_20200703100155.png

微信截图_20200703100251.png

4 minutes ago, datakick said:

Then update to 1.1.x -- bleeding edge. It's possible your issue is already fixed.

Hi Datakick, I have tried to update and when do the compare it indicate something error as attached photo shows. Thank you~

微信截图_20200703104210.png

2 minutes ago, wakabayashi said:

@Owen as ist message in red says: check your JavaScrip console... 

Normally you can find it with right clickt and then something like inspect.

Thank you Wakabayashi, I think Datakick fix it now, I install the new version again and now it works.

18 minutes ago, datakick said:

Then update to 1.1.x -- bleeding edge. It's possible your issue is already fixed.

Hi Datakick, I meet another problem when I try to do the translation in the back office for the front office, I find that when I finish the the translation and save, I find some contents which has been  translated already will lost, which I have to repeat again and again, translate and save, and when save some other parts of the translation lost, which means I need to translate by myself again and save again...

Now some parts of my front office contents still need to be translated, but I'm afraid I may lost other content which has been translated, do you know where is the problem? Why the data save and some other parts would lost?