thirty bees forum

ALWAYS says Free Shipping?

bhtoys

Question

When checking out of the site, before you even get to the shipping options, the cart says Free Shipping! on every transaction. 
Is there a way to turn that off? It's causing confusion for some customers. Is there some way to change it to say "Next Page" or just be gone?

Thanks. 

image.png.79ea7c9bbc99000f9e9506b843dc9cae.png

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, AndyC said:

Have you checked your price rules and shipping rules

I have. I've changed the amount and it still says this before checkout. 

Unless I should be doing it in a specific section?

The problem is, for "Pick up order", the amount can be anything, but for legit Free Shipping, it's supposed to be more. 

The site says "Free Shipping" on even a 0.75 cent item - before choosing a shipping option.

Have you checked your shipping weights in products .. Package weight is set to default of zero

Don't know if this is your issue https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/246828-free-shipping-for-only-some-of-products/

What has helped my a lot in the past is googling eg "Prestashop+your issue" have found many solutions 

Edited by AndyC

I have the same question. I set a 'Pick up at store' shipping option. As it is free, the cart shows the less expensive carrier and display 'free shipping' to everyone, except in the last step where you can choose the right shipping option.

It would be nice to exclude pick up at store from real shipping calculations, as you really don't ship anything to anywhere :)

3 hours ago, AndyC said:

Have you checked your shipping weights in products .. Package weight is set to default of zero

Don't know if this is your issue https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/246828-free-shipping-for-only-some-of-products/

What has helped my a lot in the past is googling eg "Prestashop+your issue" have found many solutions 

My site isn't set up via weight. I work off a price based system for shipping. And in truth, this is happening BEFORE it even hits a shipping page (as shown above). There shouldn't be a "Free Shipping" line there at all since shipping options haven't been presented yet. 

I reckon I use to have this problem and at that time I have checked:

• Check shipping location and ranges if they are correct setup
  • Check “out-of-range” behavior is set to apply the cost of the highest defined range, otherwise the carrier is disabled.
  • Check if the products has the advanced stock management functionality enabled. In case that is really needed
    • Associate a carrier with a warehouse: Stock > Warehouse >
    • Associate a product with a warehouse: Catalog > Product > Warehouse

Hope will help.

I have multiple shipping options. 
My "Pick Up Order at store" says Free shipping. 
My "Shipping price will be emailed" says Free Shipping. 

Both of those however, are ON the shipping page where you should select your option. 

The paid before that, says FREE SHIPPING for every single order. That's what I want changed. It seems none of the info above relates to this section.