thirty bees forum

Proceed to checkout leads to order?step=1 This page isn’t working right now

el3venS1x

Question

I actually prefer to use Paypal checkout only but would still like to have other options available.

What seems to be the problem?

https://wg.el3ven6.lu/en/Coffee

While we're at it when I try to Check out with paypal the window popup is immediatly closing itself which relates to this error on the module config page

TLS v1.2 is not supported. Please upgrade your server.

So basically all I need to do is update my SSL server certiface and it shall work?

Also if I want to remove completely the Procced to Checkout button (leaving the paypal one as the only option) How can One do so?

Much thanks for any help provided 

Edited by el3venS1x

22 answers to this question

Helllo again and thanks for the respone!

this is the answer from my hosting provider

Hello,

This error usually occurs because the website content contains both secure and insecure content.
For example the page code might include an image or code that pulls from a non-secure URL.

To resolve this issue make sure that the page code does not pull data directly from a non-secure URL.

You can find a more detailed information about the URLs in question by pressing F12 in browser and navigating to Console.

From what i can tell the problem is with the script I've already tried to reinstall the paypal plugin but same occurs.

Any suggestions please

1 hour ago, el3venS1x said:

Helllo again and thanks for the respone!

this is the answer from my hosting provider

Hello,

This error usually occurs because the website content contains both secure and insecure content.
For example the page code might include an image or code that pulls from a non-secure URL.

To resolve this issue make sure that the page code does not pull data directly from a non-secure URL.

You can find a more detailed information about the URLs in question by pressing F12 in browser and navigating to Console.

From what i can tell the problem is with the script I've already tried to reinstall the paypal plugin but same occurs.

Any suggestions please

So they are saying the same as I did really. It is an SSL issue. What version of ThirtyBees do you have. I seem to remember the earlier version there was a separate setting to enable SSL on ALL pages (preferences > General)

2 minutes ago, el3venS1x said:

Yeah I want to make some money ANYONE GOT PROBLEM WITH THAT

Well you won’t get help like that. This is a community support forum, main contributors are other sellers like you just trying to help in their spare time. You will not get instant answers, and sometimes no help at all.

You need to have some patience

Most visual things are in the modules section. Look there for sliders. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, haylau said:

Most visual things are in the modules section. Look there for sliders. 

There was specific answer already.

But you will have to put some of your time and effort into setting and maintaining the shop. If you want to make some money.

1 minute ago, toplakd said:

There was specific answer already.

But you will have to put some of your time and effort into setting and maintaining the shop. If you want to make some money.

I seriously can't find out that configuration this is why i'm asking for help.

Edited by el3venS1x
Anyone can PM me instead. No we're not your dogs.

Just now, toplakd said:

When in modules section, click on "Front office features"  in modules list.
Names of the modules are self explanatory, so if you want to learn than experiment with that listed modules to see what they do and how they affect the front.

And according to the screenshot I've posted above what the name of that module is?