thirty bees forum

Compatible themes

musicmaster

On 7/27/2022 at 8:16 PM, Euria said:

ST-Themes Panda theme is at the moment the only option which is also being updated and supported. 

Panda is an excellent theme. It's extremely versatile and has a bunch of really powerful modules packaged with it. There's no need for the latest bootstrap or whatever. The theme is modern and is mobile responsive ready. On top of that it comes with great support. I've built 3 TB sites with it, customised the shit out of it and remain happy. It's a great foundation for your online store. You can shape it as you see fit. 

What more do you need? 

Edited by Theo

17 hours ago, Theo said:

Panda is an excellent theme. It's extremely versatile and has a bunch of really powerful modules packaged with it. There's no need for the latest bootstrap or whatever. The theme is modern and is mobile responsive ready. On top of that it comes with great support. I've built 3 TB sites with it, customised the shit out of it and remain happy. It's a great foundation for your online store. You can shape it as you see fit. 

What more do you need? 

Problem is that Panda is not supported anymore for TB and Presta 1.6.. all new demos and upgrades are for presta 1.7 only now.. and still it starts to look very old compared to new themes availables on envato for example.

10 hours ago, zen said:

Problem is that Panda is not supported anymore for TB and Presta 1.6.. all new demos and upgrades are for presta 1.7 only now.. and still it starts to look very old compared to new themes availables on envato for example.

Panda still runs fine and is mature. It has support in terms of tech and bug support still. It is a solid foundation and has the flexibility to match any of those themes if you have a capable front-end developer to shape it as you wish. It doesn't really need to be updated, perhaps with a new preset layout/design to match the fancy new themes, but not necessary imo. Either way, from what I can gather, it's the best paid theme for TB right now. 

9 hours ago, Theo said:

Panda still runs fine and is mature. It has support in terms of tech and bug support still. It is a solid foundation and has the flexibility to match any of those themes if you have a capable front-end developer to shape it as you wish. It doesn't really need to be updated, perhaps with a new preset layout/design to match the fancy new themes, but not necessary imo. Either way, from what I can gather, it's the best paid theme for TB right now. 

Good that you like it.. I recently installed it for a presta 1.7 and was so disapointed by the demos that looks so old and it was last release.. because for TB and Presta 1.6 the game is over already for Sunny :

• V2.7.0 For PS1.7,
    • V1.4.5 For PS1.6,
    • V1.5.3 For TB

Good luck for updates and bugfixes in the futur ^^

1 hour ago, Theo said:

Like isn't it supposed to be running TB instead of BS 1.7?

sorry, but i don't understand your point, let me says it again :

"I installed the last version of PANDA on a PS 1.7, last version, and I was really disapointed by the demos provided for this v2 version, the V1 version for 1.6 and TB was already way too old and not maintened anymore.. but even the 2.0 version (that will never be available for TB) is so outdated that I don't think Panda is going to be a good choice for a theme, that is for PS 1.6, PS 1.7 and TB as well !! so now can you explain me what was your point about ?

4 minutes ago, zen said:

sorry, but i don't understand your point, let me says it again :

"I installed the last version of PANDA on a PS 1.7, last version, and I was really disapointed by the demos provided for this v2 version, the V1 version for 1.6 and TB was already way too old and not maintened anymore.. but even the 2.0 version (that will never be available for TB) is so outdated that I don't think Panda is going to be a good choice for a theme, that is for PS 1.6, PS 1.7 and TB as well !! so now can you explain me what was your point about ?

Hehehe I was just being cheeky. I was pointing out that you're running BS 1.7 on that site instead of TB 😜

• Haha 1

ha OK sorry..

I don't sell any PS 1.7 upgrade, never did never will !!

But I was asked to help for a migration website from 1.6 to 1.7, of course I wanted to advise to use TB instead.. but I was not the one in charge and taking decisions, SO I saw the process, from Rocket Classic theme.. that is just a skeleton based on old tech to the last Panda version, it still just look ugly and odd... really there such a Huge gap between Woocommerce themes and Presta.. for TB there is NO real choice, and management of TB seems not interested in buildind something correct to use.... I love TB but being serious I don't think it will lead anywhere if there is nobody in command, looking to improve the system, specially on front office.

Edited by zen

1 hour ago, zen said:

ha OK sorry..

I don't sell any PS 1.7 upgrade, never did never will !!

Good man. And it's BS 1.7 bytw. 

1 hour ago, zen said:

I don't think it will lead anywhere if there is nobody in command, looking to improve the system, specially on front office

I totally agree with you there. Though don't get me wrong I'm grateful that TB is still running and the work that Smile and Datakick have been doing, I'm sure that all of us appreciate it. Because honestly this project in this form could've been dead already. 

@Smile

19 hours ago, zen said:

Yes.. I am also greatfull that TB still exist and people work on it.. but it deserves better, there are so many more people willing to help !

Yes, there are people still wanting to help TB forward. But for some reason a really up to date modern theme with loads of handy features is still not here. If this continues I am less hopeful that TB is here to stay over time. So my fellow TB adepts, shall we stop discussing and start building a nice, handy and stat of art theme for TB now?
I am personally not a tech guy, but I think I know how to initiate and manage a project like this.
Anyone? 

• Like 1