thirty bees forum

Fantastic new Thirty Bees 1.0.2 demo store!

Thank you for putting up a 1.0.2 demo store, it looks brilliant! I can now compare my version to something that does work to help me track down various issues I'm having, which I suspected were local to my dev site.

I see from the new store it's all about coffee & tea and I get the impression someone drank a lot of coffee and went on a Photoshop rampage slapping the TB logo on everything! Is that a pre-cursor to TB branded merchandise? :)

Thanks. I mainly did them to set us apart and give us our own style with the fixtures so it would look less like PrestaShop and more like its own product. To be honest, I had to find open source images to use that I could manipulate. It was going to be about 6k to purchase images to use.

Nice products ;) Looks great!

@lesley said in Fantastic new Thirty Bees 1.0.2 demo store!:

Thanks. I mainly did them to set us apart and give us our own style with the fixtures so it would look less like PrestaShop and more like its own product. To be honest, I had to find open source images to use that I could manipulate. It was going to be about 6k to purchase images to use.

@lesley said in Fantastic new Thirty Bees 1.0.2 demo store!:

It looks so good I almost want to change my theme again but changing it three times is enough.