thirty bees forum

invoice- and delivery adress 5 page-checkout

zimmer-media

OK, dann eben auf Deutsch! ? Überprüf' mal, ob die order-address-advanced.tpl im Update 1.0.2 identisch ist mit der im Shop.

Check if the file order-address-advanced.tpl is exactly the same in shop and upgrade 1.0.2.

• 1 year later...

Nobody?? I already checked the template files and couldn't really make out what it is. The page is created equally with the empty divs for the adresses, so I suppose they are somehow created by js. Am I right? But there isn't any error in the browser console or something. I can't find it. Where could it be?

Grep is your friend: none $ grep -rn '"address_delivery"' themes themes/community-theme-default/order-address-product-line.tpl:34: <select name="address_delivery" id="select_address_delivery_{$product.id_product}_{$product.id_product_attribute}_{$product.id_address_delivery|intval}" class="cart_address_delivery form-control"> themes/community-theme-default/order-address-advanced.tpl:58: <ul class="address item box" id="address_delivery"> themes/community-theme-default/order-address.tpl:60: <ul class="address box" id="address_delivery">

Yeah, that I knew already. But where is the content generated? It's just exactly this form, but the "address item box" stays empty, whatever you choose. Nothing happens, when you want to use a different address for the invoice there or choose a different deliviery address on that page.

I suppose something in cart-summary.js doesn't work, but there is no error in the console so it's hard to find out.

But where is the content generated?

none $ grep --exclude-dir cache -rn "'address_delivery'" controllers/front/OrderDetailController.php:246: 'address_delivery' => $addressDelivery,

It gets sent as a PHP object, which is analyzed by Smarty somehow.

It's a fairly complex matter, because the address format is localizable. See back office -> Localization -> Countries -> (click a country).

• 3 weeks later...