thirty bees forum

This showed up.

bhtoys

Question

Notice on line 753 in file /home/bountyhu/public_html/store/classes/Customer.php
[8] Trying to access array offset on value of type bool

Notice on line 753 in file /home/bountyhu/public_html/store/classes/Customer.php

When I click on Dashboard>Active Shopping Carts> ANY unfulfilled order/cart. 

ALSO when I click on Orders, I get this.
Notice on line 261 in file /home/bountyhu/public_html/store/classes/helper/HelperList.php

Notice on line 261 in file /home/bountyhu/public_html/store/classes/helper/HelperList.php

When I click on Customers

Price Rules

Add New Product
Notice on line 3535 in file /home/bountyhu/public_html/store/controllers/admin/AdminProductsController.php
[8] Trying to access array offset on value of type null

Logs

I have no clue what it means. Is it preventing people from making an order?
I've made absolutely no changes to anything, and don't want to attempt anything in case I mess it up.

Edited yesterday at 08:59 AM by bhtoys

9 answers to this question

I am, and it most likely has since they don't tell me shit when they change anything .

I can inquire - but what do I need to ask them to do?
My wordpress is also messed up - all images vanished, and I can't replace them it seems. 

8 minutes ago, bhtoys said:

I am, and it most likely has since they don't tell me shit when they change anything .

I can inquire - but what do I need to ask them to do?
My wordpress is also messed up - all images vanished, and I can't replace them it seems. 

They claim they haven't made any changes.

23 hours ago, bhtoys said:

They claim they haven't made any changes.

Yeah 80% of hosting staff have not harmed a fly in their life. So they claim.

I dropped you a pm with few questions in regards to your theme wishes.

Edited by nickz

Yeah, I've not wanted to update it because i've altered some files and I was worried I'd have to go in and alter them again. 

Where do I install the core updater? As mine is out of date and I had to download it. There's no info in the files. 

No reply since Thursday? I can’t find the answers I’m looking for elsewhere, I would have thought here was the best place for an answer. I’ll reply in the other thread as well I guess??

All of those are notices. As such those don't pose a DIRECT issue to your site - it should be working and accepting orders normally.

If you need help you have to be little more respectful that this is a free community and nobody here is paid to support such issues. We can assist but in our free time and in our own capabilities.

Now I'll close this thread and let continue in the other.