thirty bees forum

Paypal module doesn't work

violinparts

As I mentioned before, you will need to ftp into the site and put that at the bottom of the htaccess file. I am not sure it will take it from the back office.

But on another note, you are not in a country that works with paypal plus either, so that could be an issue as well. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, lesley said:

As I mentioned before, you will need to ftp into the site and put that at the bottom of the htaccess file. I am not sure it will take it from the back office.

But on another note, you are not in a country that works with paypal plus either, so that could be an issue as well. 

I deactivated and neither, even I can't click, it makes nothing when PPlus deactivated.

I've tryed both, through BO & FTP...

Well, we solved it, at least for the first try of payment.

In fact the Payment Plus doesn't work for me, I supose with that code Lesley gave me and testing in another browser without any cache, it worked (I clean the cache every few minutes in Chrome, but I supose it needs more than that).

Thanks for all you support, guys!

When I open this store I'll upload here my old Easy checkout for the community, you deserve it (still need some CSS & code cleaning).

• 3 months later...