thirty bees forum

mautic instead of mailchimp

nickon

@wakabayashi I have seen some videos about its possibilities and I was impressed about it. As you say, mautic is not the most simple program but in the good hands makes a lot. For this reason, we were thinking about hiring an agency here in Spain that it is specialized in this Platform and have affordable rates to implement mautic. We have a very ambitious project and this type of services seems a must (we have created a personalized skin care product so imagine possibilities with personalized marketing)

@wakabayashi Hi, it has been a while that I set it up but in summary, new customers in TB get identified in mautic. I had to create some fields in TB module configuration to achieve this.

I get to see the customer interactions and behaviours on the shop with the mautic pixel and of course the orders and carts. Also helps to create newsletters from mautic to TB customers. I also have a CMS blog, so I know what new and old customers are reading.

I also do a periodic dump into mautic with additional fields.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 11/8/2018 at 5:14 PM, Chandra said:

@wakabayashi Hi, it has been a while that I set it up but in summary, new customers in TB get identified in mautic. I had to create some fields in TB module configuration to achieve this.

I get to see the customer interactions and behaviours on the shop with the mautic pixel and of course the orders and carts. Also helps to create newsletters from mautic to TB customers. I also have a CMS blog, so I know what new and old customers are reading.

I also do a periodic dump into mautic with additional fields.

WOW! Are you going to share your solution with the community