thirty bees forum

AEUC: Error thrown on index.php?controller=order

30knees

I'm getting the following error during the checkout flow

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /modules/advancedeucompliance/advancedeucompliance.php on line 920 on the page index.php?controller=order when you get the overview of the order.

Line 920 is:

$linkConditions = $this->context->link->getCMSLink($cmsConditions, $cmsConditions->link_rewrite, $isSslEnabled); It looks like some type of CMS page is missing. Does anyone know how to check what might be missing and potentially fix it?

Thank you

It's worth checking if you've got a terms and conditions page as this is compulsory on the checkout process to get your customers to accept them before purchasing. It might be the module is looking for a certain url for these - you could check in that file the exact url that it's expecting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Only for my information you are talking about the AEUC module and a theme? I guess Warehouse by chance?

I am interested in this since I am planning to change my Shoply with Warehouse theme. I have to use AEUC for Germany, too. At the moment I just changed

{* *}

in hookOverrideTOSDisplay.tpl and put the changed file in theme/shoply/modules/.... as a theme override. In your case you could try to set the setting from YES to No and due to edit of the given file above no interaction of a customer is needed and you could even hide the contents asking the customer to do so.