thirty bees forum

500 Server Error on several parts o the Back Office [Solved]

RaptorX

Question

Oh I turned on the debug I get 500 error pn Performance & Modules but on payments I see this: Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Crypt_RSA has a deprecated constructor in /homepages/31/d658016058/htdocs/modules/googleshopping/lib/phpseclib/Crypt/RSA.php on line 280

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Crypt_Hash has a deprecated constructor in /homepages/31/d658016058/htdocs/modules/googleshopping/lib/phpseclib/Crypt/Hash.php on line 82

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP; Math_BigInteger has a deprecated constructor in /homepages/31/d658016058/htdocs/modules/googleshopping/lib/phpseclib/Math/BigInteger.php on line 176

Obviously a problem of this googleshopping module. Ignoring that these security relevant classes are probably pretty dated, you can try to rename these constructor methods to just __construct(... (two underscores in front).

What is the constructor method? Well, the method (function) with the same name as the class. If the class is called RSA, then its old-style constructor is function RSA(.... Also identifiable by the line number given in the deprecation message.

See that is part of the issue when I click modules & services I get a 500 internal server Error by removing google shipping by FTP I php errors are gone on the payment link but now even that too gives a internal 500 error. any guesses like I said I used the 30 bees tool to fix & repair the db and they I used the tool under that to optimize.

Then you have to go to the file system and remove it there. It's the modules/googleshopping/ folder. Remove it entirely, but keep a backup somewhere outside the shop.

And then cross fingers this module didn't install overrides. Getting rid of them without having the module is pretty complicated.

front end does not seem to be effected so far that I can tell it's not a busy time for me but I would like to get the whole thing sorted out. I just didn't want to loose the history on the website but maybe I should just say F it & do a fresh install.

One thing to try is to turn off non-thirtybees modules. There are two switches on back office -> Advanced Parameters -> Performance to do this, Disable non thirty bees modules and Disable all overrides.

If the shop works with these two switches turned on, you can keep history fairly easy:

1. Get the 1.0.6 release package.
  2. Remove folders modules and overrides entirely and replace them with the ones coming with the release.
  3. Install required third party modules again.

If I got this right it should look like this: My files are all in the Root / errorreporting = EALL logerrors = On displayerrors = On error_log = /php-errors.log

This might be beyond me do I need to create the php-errors file or will the server. I uploaded it I see no change