thirty bees forum

500 Server Error on several parts o the Back Office [Solved]

RaptorX

Question

[16-Aug-2018 19:43:13 Canada/Atlantic] PHP Warning: readfile(/homepages/31/d658016058/htdocs/img/favicon1.ico): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/31/d658016058/htdocs/controllers/front/FaviconController.php on line 69 [16-Aug-2018 19:43:20 Canada/Atlantic] PHP Warning: readfile(/homepages/31/d658016058/htdocs/img/favicon1.ico): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/31/d658016058/htdocs/controllers/front/FaviconController.php on line 69 [16-Aug-2018 19:43:26 Canada/Atlantic] PHP Warning: readfile(/homepages/31/d658016058/htdocs/img/favicon_1.ico): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/31/d658016058/htdocs/controllers/front/FaviconController.php on line 69

These errors do not seem to be the cause of your error 500. The issue could be http-server (usually Apache) or sql server (usually MySQL/MariaDB) related. If you can fetch their error logs, please post here, or I can have a look at your server for you. Curios.

PHP Warning: readfile(/homepages/31/d658016058/htdocs/img/favicon_1.ico)

A request for favicon_1.ico means you have Friendly URLs turned on ('1' is the shop ID). If you can, it might help to go to back office -> Preferences -> SEO & URLs and turn this off. Then save this setting, turn it back on, save a second time. This will reset some stuff around this setting, e.g. refresh the .htaccess file.

There's also a chance your hosting doesn't come with the mod_rewrite Apache module. In this case, Friendly URLs has to be kept off.

I am going to do a fresh install & compare the db tables I think the cleaning tool dropped some tables. If I go this route how hard is it to pull customer data, order data & traffic & sales history over or am I better off saying forget the past & then start anew.