thirty bees forum

[Free Module] Send Review Request

SLiCK_303

It should come up with a blank white screen when you cut and paste the crons url, and run it in a new window.  Then when you come back to the module, on the bottom it should show the amount of emails sent and the date it was done, and should show 0 emails to send.  If this still is not happening, I recommend that you uninstall, and re-install the module.  If it STILL does not work......do you have any email or GDPR modules installed?  Maybe they are causing some sort of conflict.

Edited by SLiCK_303

I completely removed the module, downloaded a new copy and uploaded and installed - no change 

When the url is pasted into my browser it shows a blank page with the spinning blue circle still

I have no other email or GDPR modules installed.

Can you inspect the blank page with the blue circle, and see if its showing errors or anything.  Or is there anything in your error logs, either tb or your hosts?

Other than that I'm clueless why it's not working.  I can however recommend just going with @datakick 's paid version of his revws module.  Its a MUCH better reviews module than stock, AND with the paid version it can do review requests.  It's actually what I use.....

Edited by SLiCK_303